June 2012 Moms

MAJOR growing pains lately?

between the RLP and stretching and aching i just feel like i'm having major growing pains lately.  it would be almost worrisome if they didn't go away after a few min. but they are super uncomfortable!  i just had to get up from my desk and walk one off because it was freaking me out how much it hurt.

anyone else getting lots and lots of pains lately?

diagnosed with stage IV endo via lap surgery IVF #1 - 27 eggs! 14 fertilized (3 natural, 11 ICSI) 5dt of A embryo, froze 6 BFP on 9/28! Baby K born via surprise c-section after 15 hrs of labor and he is perfect!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

frozen transfer a success! boy #2 via VBAC Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: MAJOR growing pains lately?

• I'm having the same pains.  It's not fun but I am glad to know that it's normal. 
    So happy for my BFPB Steff13914 and her new twins! Welcome to the world sweet babies:) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm in the same boat. My growing pains have been super painful lately. I've been lying on the couch and getting intense sharp pains below my belly button, right above my hairline. I just yell out "Ow! Ow! Ow!" And then it passes for a while, and then its back! Just another perk of growing our babies. Smile
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I woke up yesterday with my right side of my lower abdomen sore, and it stayed sore for a few hours. Nothing painful, but just like it had done an intense work out the day before (which I can verify it had not...Big Smile).

I read on one of my weekly updates that this is big gorwth-spirt time for LO! That's makes me so excited :):)

BFP #1 4/23/11, EDD 1/4/12::No heartbeat @ 9 wks::D&C 6/1/11 
    Child #1  June 2012
    Child #2  Feb 2014
    Child #3  Feb 16
    BFP 3/9/17
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Oh yes!  it was weird because it was only on my right side and i was worried about it being something different! It went away. I have been taking baths which seems to help alleviate the aching.
  • YES! I've only had RLP maybe once a day for a little while, but for some reason today it's way worse. It feels like it does sometimes when I've been holding my pee for so long that my stomach muscles have started to hurt, but this time when I pee it doesn't go away.
    imageimage
    TTC #1 since Jan '11
    Aug '11: 50mg Clomid = BFP!
    Mallory Layne born at 2 days early on June 7 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I awoke last night to major RLP on my right side. The pain in my hip to my groin was silly - its the first time that it happened. It hurt and lasted longer than a few minutes. After this I couldn't sleep or find a comfortable position. I finally slept on my back. I hope that most nights do not end up like this. I will be stretching out daily now.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Just as a heads up I was having abdominal cramps last wednesday and called my doctor and found out I had a mild UTI so if they get bad it might not be bad to go get checked out just in case.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"