December 2010 Moms

I feel like I'm going to be on "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant"

I told DH last night that I know I'm not KU again, since AF has been visiting regularly since last April, but the past few days I've had these weird "rolling" feelings in my stomach that remind me of the feeling I got from L's elbow or foot when he rolled around in there so long ago.

DH got really nervous and I joked that "this could be why I'm exercising a lot and eating right but not losing weight." Then I joked that I was going to be on the show.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: I feel like I'm going to be on "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant"

• I get phantom kicks all the time too - it's totally normal!

Weird, but normal - lol.

• I've had that before too - it's a weird feeling and makes you wonder. 

• Loading the player...
  • I POAS once a month to be sure I don't end up on that show. With DS, I had almost no symptoms in the first tri, so if I hadn't been actively TTC, I could have easily missed it.
    Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • If I keep working out this hard and don't lose any weight in the next 4 weeks, I am going to POAS, since all the girls on that show claim they've gotten their periods throughout their pregnancy anyway.

Also, my post-BFing AF is very different than pre-baby AF. Shorter, no cramping... hmmmmmmmm

BabyFetus Ticker

• imagePGASTL:

I get phantom kicks all the time too - it's totally normal!

Weird, but normal - lol.

I am so glad I'm not the only one! I told DH before that I got it and thought I was KU and he told me it was just gas or all in my head but I knew that wasn't what it was. I had never heard of PK before

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • Yes! I get these all the time. They really freak me out because obviously I know I'm not pregnant (and IF I were, I wouldn't be far enough along to feel kicks yet.)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMommysaurus123:

I told DH last night that I know I'm not KU again, since AF has been visiting regularly since last April, but the past few days I've had these weird "rolling" feelings in my stomach that remind me of the feeling I got from L's elbow or foot when he rolled around in there so long ago.

DH got really nervous and I joked that "this could be why I'm exercising a lot and eating right but not losing weight." Then I joked that I was going to be on the show.

I'm in the same boat. I seem to be gaining weight despite exercising and eating better, too. I've gotten AF every month but I'm still afraid I'll be the one who is like "But I was still getting my period! I didn't even think I could be pregnant!" lol 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I get phantom kicks ALL of the time and I know it's not in my head because sometimes I can see the muscle twitches. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekat81again2:
    I get phantom kicks ALL of the time and I know it's not in my head because sometimes I can see the muscle twitches. 

I like to think of this as "ab regineration" since I am pretty sure my muscles separated during pregnancy.

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"