December 2010 Moms
Options

Weaning = Baby Fever?

Now that we are on day 4 of complete weaning (after two months, we are finally there, yay!), suddenly I have started having baby fever!

Did anyone else experience this?

Well, my heart / emotions have been having baby fever at least.

The funny thing is that my brain is ABSOLUTELY not ready to start TTC again. Like, not even close. Originally we were planning on TTC when LO was 15 months old, but that's only a month away and I don't think we'll be ready then.

As I told my DH, I don't want to pull the goalie until I'd be thrilled to have a BFP. (We're using condoms right now, I've been off BCP for a few months).

At this point (considering I was up with a wide awake LO from 2:30-5am this morning, as well as 3 times last week when she was sick)... I think I'd be more terrified than thrilled!

My hormones need to get a grip!

Re: Weaning = Baby Fever?

• Options
    Interesting. Is your sex drive suddenly higher too? I have not weaned yet, but I'm hoping my sex drive increases a bit. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagetiffanyp:
    Interesting. Is your sex drive suddenly higher too? I have not weaned yet, but I'm hoping my sex drive increases a bit. 

Not yet, but I did notice an uptick when I went off the mini pill a while ago. I do feel a little more "normal" though, if that makes sense. A bit less like I am walking around frayed.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemands629:
    Be careful.  It only takes 1 time (litterally) to get KU and then wonder how the f that happened, especially if you're trying to avoid.  Indifferent

Don't worry, even when we're both drunk we refuse to even think about skipping the protection! Big Smile

• Options
    for me, baby fever kicked in when O started sleeping though the night, and napping by himself.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"