Pregnant after a Loss

*~*~*Tuesday Ticker Change Check-In*~*~*

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  What?s your ticker reading this Tuesday?  Any big ups, downs or milestones to share?

Congratulations to Pottermommy on the birth of her son Gabriel this past week! 

QOTW:  What kinds of fun things are you looking forward to getting in with DH/SO/your family before baby comes? 

Brie2010:  Happy first appointment week to you!  Good luck with everything and can?t wait to hear a great report!  Hope you haven?t had any more spotting and that you?re feeling well.

ChoicesMom:  You still here?  You must be super close to meeting your little guy ? can?t wait to hear your good news!

Ebarmywife:  Anything new with you?  How was your ultrasound last week?  Hope you?re doing well!

gina&dave07:  Congrats on your great appointment last week and happy end of the first tri!  How are you feeling these days? 

groweeames:  How was your first OB appointment?  Hope you got great news and a sneak peek at your baby.  Sorry to hear about your cold ? that is the worst while pregnant.  Hope you?re all back to 100% these days!

Kasi80:  Welcome to the check in and happy end of the first tri to you!  So glad things are going so well so far.  Your sharp cheddar addiction is hilarious and amazing.  Yum!  Best of luck at your appointment this week!

mscandyman:  One more week until your A/S!  Exciting!  Have you decided if you?ll find out the sex?  Will you share that news with friends and family?

MsVolley02:  Any outside kicks yet?  How?s the BP monitoring going?  Hope things are under control with that for you!

Naflmj:   Good luck at your MFM appointment this week.  Any luck feeling outside kicks yet?

Sassy77:  How?s everything going?  Hope you?re feeling well these days.  Yay for you craving salads ? what a lucky baby! 

TrainMyDogg:  Congrats on your great appointment and boy news!  How exciting!  Hope you?re feeling well these days!

trishiepoo:  You still around?  Any progress?  Hope all is well!

VineyardMel:  Welcome to the check in and congratulations on your pregnancy!!  How did your first ultrasound go?  How are you feeling these days?

Zoey1309:  How was your visit with the OB?  Hope you got great news and start feeling better soon.  You?re so close to being out of the first trimester!

Anything new with you, 1111skye, anitalynn, Gerberva11837, JulesPplus, kokokat, or MarxieVonTrapp?   Anyone else I?m missing or new to the check in?  Hope everyone?s week is off to a great start!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *~*~*Tuesday Ticker Change Check-In*~*~*

• Well, I just posted above about my NT scan, which overall, went very nicely.  Baby was described as "textbook" and "beautiful", which about broke my heart with joy.  I do have a marginal placenta previa right now, which they're hoping will resolve itself.  DH got hurt badly on Thursday night playing soccer and is having surgery tomorrow, so low stress and taking it easy is out of the question (to keep the previa from being an issue).  Work is actually the highlight of my week (other than seeing LO during the u/s), which is pretty sad. 

LO is measuring a few days ahead right now, but I think I will keep my ticker the same.  LO has been dancing around when we see it on u/s recently, and loves to roll over onto its side and moon us!  He/she got really sleepy towards the end of the NT scan yesterday, which was cute after all the dancing around. 

Hope everyone else is well and having a much less stressful week than I am!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Once touched by pain, you're not the same But time can heal your heart again So let the clouds that bring you down Just fade away...
  • Aww thanks!  I'm 12 weeks today so at the end of next week (if I go by the 13w3d thing) I will be in my 2nd tri.  I'm a little nervous about my appointment on Friday but I think that comes with being PGAL.  At the same time I feel that with every passing day I have a little bit more confidence about the pregnancy and less worry. 

I'm looking forward to the beach this summer even though I'll be huge by that time.  I just want to hang out at the beach, relax and watch DH and DD boogie board. 

CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Loading the player...
  • I was at a conference last week and so I wasn't able to to check in, but I'm still around!  29 weeks and counting.

Last week was a bit up and down...I had my 28 week check-up and all was well, but that night I started cramping.  I called the doctor's office in the morning and they said I was probably fine since the cramping stopped, no bleeding and I was feeling the baby move but if I wanted to, I could come in.  Naturally, I went in.  I got a cervical check (not fun, btw), heard the heartbeat and even got a sonogram.  DH and I had been discussing whose nose the LO will have and I had thought his because it's a very dominant feature for both him and his sister.  The sonogram let us know that LO has my nose.  So amazing. 

I start going to the doctor's now every two weeks, so my next appointment is on 2/7.  And I was told I need to gain more weight and eat more.  I'm trying!

QOTW:  What kinds of fun things are you looking forward to getting in with DH/SO/your family before baby comes?  At this point, we're just trying to get stuff done for the baby.  I'd like to take a hike in the Shenandoah with our dog before the baby comes, but I worry I might be too big in a short while. 

mm 2/17/11 * dd born 4/20/12 * bo 1/3/14 * edd 1/211/15 

• Hi ladies,

My EDD was changed at the first appointment, so it looks like I'm a Friday ticker change now. Keep cooking, everybody!

• imagegroweeames:

Hi ladies,

My EDD was changed at the first appointment, so it looks like I'm a Friday ticker change now. Keep cooking, everybody!

Good luck with everything! :-) 

• 33 weeks this week and one week from my last bedrest milestone - 34 weeks!  After that it's just wait and see for how long LO can stay inside.  Right now things are looking great that I'll get close to my due date.  I'm still feeling pretty well with just the usual third tri complaints - sleepy, sore, hungry, itchy, uncomfortable, etc.  

QOTW:  DH and I have been treating ourselves to lots of nice dinners out since who knows when we'll get a chance to do that again. 

• Doing good...we were on vacation since last week. I ate all the bad things on my list...but who could resist when in NOLA.  I have an appt on 2-6 and I should have my cerclage scheduled for the week of 2-13.
    Renee Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image Pregnancy Ticker
  • HI!  Sorry it's so late..this is the only time lately that I have been able to get on the internet.  

The ultrasound went well.  Baby girl is measuring a few days ahead, but the fluid around her looked good.  She was estimated to be 3lbs 15oz, so she's probably over 4lbs now.  I got a really great 4d pic of her..she is beautiful!  I have another appt next tues!

QOTW: I am just looking forward to having my cousin here, and *hopefully* getting to go on a date with hubs.  Haven't done that in long time! 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Mother to Gavin, born September 11, 2007, and Magdalena, born March 21, 2009, Angel Baby MC February 13, 2010, Cynthia, born August 28, 2010 and gone September 17, 2010, Gabriella, born and gone August 28, 2010, and Abigayle, born March 12, 2012
  • Hi Everyone!  Sorry, I missed the check in yesterday.  It seems that my computer doesn't like the boards and I can't sign in lately. 

DH is finally able to feel some outside kicks depending on how Lucas is turned.  He was amazed at how it felt and since Lucas is starting to shift up higher I think that he will start giving me some good ones soon. 

We did schedule our 3d u/s for the beginning of March, so I can't wait for that!

QOTW:  I am just looking forward to things calming down at home and getting some quality me or us time before we have a whole new change!

• SOrry I am so late, this weeks been crazy busy.

My MFM appt was good, babies look great and he gave me the option of being monitored by him or OB. I will stay there for my u/s, even if just for peace of mind. He doesn't check cervical lengths which makes me nervous but said he will if it'll make me feel better and obviously if any concerns arise. Both babies are heads down, I know it's a while before they assume their longer term position but I really hope they stay that way. I feel Baby B doing all sorts of flips but A has always been head down. I see OB in 2 weeks and him the following week again, I love the extra visits and peeks at the babes. I can see and feel the kicks but like DS, they aren't overly strong...it's just nice to know they are moving around in there (and weird to feel movement on two sides at once).

QOTW: I am really looking forward to when I sign out of work (hopefully just for rest and not bedrest) so I can spend some extra time with DS before the babies come. He will stay in daycare a few days/wk but I want to make sure to get as much time in as possible.

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"