January 2011 Moms

Re: Ten Things Tuesday

• 1. I filed our taxes and we should have our refund in about a week.

2. I got a new diaper bag and I am madly in love with it.

3. I've been looking at stuff for the new baby all morning.

4. I suddenly have the strong urge to go clean out the spare room.

5. DH hasn't washed sippy cups for the past two days (he does the dishes). This morning when I went to open them all up, I almost threw up from the smell.

6. It's January and I had the A/c on the other night. This weather is nuts.

7. My sister is coming in 2.5 weeks and I cannot wait!!!

8. I went on Pinterest this morning and I just don't understand how it's any better than doing a Google image search.

9. Our house is probably going to explode with pink stuff now that I don't have to worry about staying gender neutral anymore.

10. I can't decide if we should have people over on Sunday or not. My team is playing and I kind of just want to watch them in peace.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1.  Cooper has this crazy rash that keeps coming and going.  It's driving us nuts.

2.  I'm thinking about a meatball sandwich sounds good for lunch.

3.  I ? Marsam!  I can't wait to hang out with her again!!!

4. I've talked about my friend coming in March.  I'm thinking about surprising her with a trip to Atlantic City or Chicago.

5. It's 56 freaking degrees here in Michigan on this lovely January day!!!

6.  I wish AF would leave it's been forever!!

7.  I'm about to go watch The Lying Game.  I love ABC family shows!

8. I really need to clean my car out.

9.  I'm still in my pajamas.

10.  I'm off to eat, i'm starving.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. Em and I went to get groceries this morning while Aiden was at church play group and I missed my exit and got lost. 

2. I landed at a brand new Target off the interstate in a tiny suburb.

3. Said Target was Amaze Balls! Because it obviously doesn't get much traffic so had tons of stuff on clearance. I loaded up on clothes for all of us for next winter.

4. I ended up not getting groceries...

5. DH is probably going to be a little annoyed that I have to go out for groceries again when he gets home today.

6. I talked to my eye doctor today and don't have to wear my glasses anymore. I do have to order a new contact because of my vision changes so it'll be a week before I'm down to two eyes again :P

7. Laundry... ever so much laundry :(

8. I want to hang out with Rosie and MarSam sounds like fun. I'm jealous!

9. Maybe I'll meet you in Chicago if you go there Rosie! I think Atlantic City is too far, isn't that in New Jersey? Although I hear they have great salt water taffy, yum! 

10. I LOVE NAP TIME! 

• *chants* Chicago Chicago!!

I need to win the lottery!

• I'm going to talk to H about it tonight because he has been to both places, I want to see which one he recommends.  Also a deciding factor is of course prices on tickets (both plane and train). 

I would LOL if I ended up in Chicago and you came since we talked about it a long time ago. 

On that note don't mention anything of FB..it's a secret for my friend!

• imageRosieBcheeks98:

I'm going to talk to H about it tonight because he has been to both places, I want to see which one he recommends.  Also a deciding factor is of course prices on tickets (both plane and train). 

I would LOL if I ended up in Chicago and you came since we talked about it a long time ago. 

On that note don't mention anything of FB..it's a secret for my friend!

I'm plastering this crap all over facebook! muahahahah (evil laugh)

I should look into this. I don't know if you can handle me IRL though :P 

• 1. I just put homemade lasagna in the oven, yummmmmm

2. The pan I usually make it in is still half filled with buffalo chicken dip and I was to lazy to wash it so I used a different pan that's circle and really deep so I have no idea how long I need to actually bake it for. 

3. E loves watching me brush my teeth every morning and tried to use mine the right way yesterday so I got her a big girl toothbrush and she screamed when I brushed her teeth with it. 

4. We decided to not get cable because we're trying to live more simply for awhile and at first I really liked it but now I'm really starting to miss watching my shows, including the Lying Game.  Thanks for reminding me RosieB!

5. I'm running out of crap to watch on Netflix after E goes to bed and the house is clean so I would love some ideas. 

6. I almost got cookie dough today at the store and I'm totally regretting not getting it now.  

7. We still have a giant stack of unpacked and broken down boxes sitting in our living room and have no idea what to do with them.  

8. Only 2 boxes left to unpack!

9. I'm really excited for Valentines day.  Last year we decided our thing would be to have a picnic at the park every year since neither of us like crowds.  I'm excited to see E run around and enjoy it this time instead of sleep the whole time in the stroller.  

10.  Goldfish.  The snack that smiles back. 

• 1.  My dad is having surgery tomorrow -I am so thankful I live in my hometown and can sit with my mom while he is having it.

2.  The surgery is for a genetic condition which causes tumors to grow in the neck area-  I need to get screened for it but don't want to go to the doctor.

3.  My least favorite reason for doing things a certain way - 'Because, we've always done it that way.'  Both professionally and personally.

4.  I sent off for Visas for Turkey for me & 2 co-workers. Hope I did everything correctly.

5.  Older DS just showed me his report card- I was relieved-  he has a cumulative GPA of 3.75.  I had not seen any progress reports and was dreading finding out that I had been slack and he had bad grades.

6.  Older DS has his first driving session in Driver's Ed Friday evening.  SCARY!!

7.  I seriously need a haircut and need to color my hair- it looks like crap.

8.  I clenaed out my pantry over the weeekend. No more 'extreme couponing' for me.  I found stuff that I had bought 3-4 years ago that had gotten stuffed in the back and was 2 years past its sell by date.

9.  I was so happy that UNC beat NC State Thursday night.  We have the most obnoxious NC State fan in our office. 

10.  I have done our taxes - I need to go ahead and file them so we get our refund.

• 1.  I have a sore throat wah wah wah

2.  Work is still insane

3.  Taxes not done, mine are annoying because we file a schedule c for our side businesses.  Hoping we don't owe.  That would suck ballz

4. I watched the Whitney video and it's adorable

5.  Shiloh took five steps tonight, then refused to try again

6. My throat hurts

7. I dont wanna go to work tomorrow

8. I am done shopping for my secret valentine, just need to mail

9. I need new contacts

10. Shiloh likes vanilla wafers and now I eat them too.  My muffin top does nt thank me.  

• 1. It has been crazy at work lately. 

2.  I showed the same group of investors 14 hours today - my brain is fried.

3. I am jealous of everyone that has their taxes done - I still need to get all my stuff together

4. wine tastes really good right now!

5. I wish I lived closer to all of you

6.  my house is being listed for sale on March 1st - I have a lot to get done before then. 

7. I have teen mom on tv - I can't imagine having that much drama in my life.  

8. It is supposed to be warm here tomorrow - I am very excited for this.

9. dh put Kain to bed tonight - I love to hear him read stories to him.

10. must go fold laundry now

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. My son's birthday party was the most epic event I've ever hosted in my life. it was cooler than my wedding. 

2. I drank a cocktail tonight and i feel grrreaat.

3. My husband goes back to work tomorrow after a week long vaca. I am going to struggle.

4. My mom washed my dishes and made my dinner. I am married and live with my husband and son. She felt bad.

5. I have cramps. That's why she felt bad.

6. I am going to Sam's 1 year well visit tomorrow alone. I might bribe my dad to go with me. I get anxiety from being unorganized and I always feel so unorganized there.

7. I got over 20 questions right on Jeopardy today. It wasn't teen jeopardy, either.

8. I have over 14 orders to fulfill for my business, but I'm bumping.

9. I never had dry skin. now I have eczema and cannot stop scratching.

10. I am not getting a tax refund but rather paying in WAY TOO MUCH. :( Suckage. 

• imagedebperdoo:

Where do you live?

• imageSweetHurricane:
    imagedebperdoo:

Where do you live?

New Hampshire

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagedebperdoo:
    imageSweetHurricane:
    imagedebperdoo:

Where do you live?

New Hampshire

I used to live there, but that doesn't really help. Lol. I think the closest Jan bumpie to you would be MrsLynnyD.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"