June 2012 Moms

anyone have cute maternity pjs? (not super pricey)

last night i caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and it was just sad. my giant sweatpants that don't constrict my tummy (the moment i get home from work i ditch the work clothes and put them on because they are soooo comfy) and i've just started wearing DH's tshirts to bed because my pj tops are all too short and i can't stand things riding up my belly while sleeping.

poor DH...i look like a mess :) anyone have cute pjs? i don't want to spend a TON since it's just for this period of my life....but if i get some cute ones maybe i'll just wear them every night and wash often....

thanks!

ETA: it's cold here so i prefer pants--no shorts! and i like tanks but still need something warm over them...

diagnosed with stage IV endo via lap surgery IVF #1 - 27 eggs! 14 fertilized (3 natural, 11 ICSI) 5dt of A embryo, froze 6 BFP on 9/28! Baby K born via surprise c-section after 15 hrs of labor and he is perfect!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

frozen transfer a success! boy #2 via VBAC Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: anyone have cute maternity pjs? (not super pricey)

• I wear sweat pants or yoga pants and either a long tank top or t shirt.  If it is cold I wear a sweatshirt over that.  I would never buy special maternity pjs
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I hear ya!  I've been wearing drawstring pj shorts.  They're the best thing I can think of right now.  They look cute and fit well.  Shirts have been tough.  I tend to wear oversized T-shirts or my husbands.  I have seen some cute pj's on the maternity websites like destination maternity or Old Navy (more like comfy clothes but ones that fit).  Another suggestion would be to wear the Old Navy maternity tanks to bed.  They're super long.  Let me know if you find something!
  • Loading the player...
  • I really love the maternity tanks Target has right now, they are so soft and stretchy.  I have been wearing one of those tanks with my regular pj pants and a robe if it is cold.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Old Navy has a couple of cute maternity nighties!

I myself wear yoga pants and an ON maternity tee or tank.  Cozzzzzzy! 

I can't wait to change the second I get home from work! haha

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • I bought a couple of nursing pj sets at motherhood when pregnant with DS. The way they are cut make it really comfy during pregnancy too. The tops are baby doll style and they also have a wrap top like a robe you can wear before getting in bed to stay warm. I spent $30 a piece on them but they lasted through DSs pregnancy and nursing and still look new. I justified it because I planned on nursing and wanted to do so easily at night.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I usually wear a target long & lean tank (not special maternity ones) all day and then leave on for pj's because they are so comfy! They are long enough to cover my belly.
    June 2012 Mom (2.5 yr old boy), July 2015 Mom (team green), Babywearing newbie/enthusiast
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I've been buying sweatpants and hanes big tshirts in my husband's size. This way I can wear them now without taking all his stuff, and later on, he can have them all. I'm way too practical to buy real maternity pjs
  • imageCAM718:
    I really love the maternity tanks Target has right now, they are so soft and stretchy.  I have been wearing one of those tanks with my regular pj pants and a robe if it is cold.
    this. Do you have any yoga pants?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic IAmPregnant TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBlue990:
    imageCAM718:
    I really love the maternity tanks Target has right now, they are so soft and stretchy.  I have been wearing one of those tanks with my regular pj pants and a robe if it is cold.
    this. Do you have any yoga pants?

i have my lululemon workout pants but they are only able to stretch so far--so they are already cutting into my belly a little.  i just ordered the roll panel lounge pants from old navy. hopefully those with a long tank and a cardigan to keep me warm will help me from looking like a homeless person to my poor DH :)

diagnosed with stage IV endo via lap surgery IVF #1 - 27 eggs! 14 fertilized (3 natural, 11 ICSI) 5dt of A embryo, froze 6 BFP on 9/28! Baby K born via surprise c-section after 15 hrs of labor and he is perfect!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

frozen transfer a success! boy #2 via VBAC Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageluckysmom09:
    I usually wear a target long & lean tank (not special maternity ones) all day and then leave on for pj's because they are so comfy! They are long enough to cover my belly.

I do the exact same thing- wearing one today under my shirt and will keep it on with pjs tonight.  I love Target's long and lean tanks.

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • We design and produce gorgeous PJ's that see you through your pregnancy, are perfect for the hospital, and facilitate easy and discreet breastfeeding. The camisole has soft gathers giving room for the growing tummy and hangs beautifully post partum, one-handed breastfeeding clasps and a shelf bra that offers light support and houses your breast pads. The pants have a comfort waist...and so you can feel super comfy and look stunning!! We ship internationally, just email me for a shipping quote if online it is reflecting too expensive. Check out our boutique at www.annabellamaternity.com
  • I got some cute ones on sale at Macy's by Motherhood.  They're striped leggings with a big oversized long-sleeved top that's designed for easy nursing access.   Came with a cute matching onesie.  

Its these, but they were on a bigger markdown at Macy's (at the time anyway).  

https://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=902880153&MasterCategory_Id=MC16 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"