Pregnant after a Loss

Oh Joy...slight vent.

Yesterday I had a horrid headache, almost in tears it hurt so bad.

Today, I woke up and I have a horribly sore throat and I just feel achy all over and my eyes are burning like I'm sleepy. Right now I can hardly swallow and yawning hurts, I can feel it's my right tonsil that's hurting.

I hate this pre-sick feeling. Especially when it leaves you wondering if it's going to get worse or better from here. 

Edit:: also, I can't believe I'm FOUR DAYS away from 2nd tri!!!!!!!!! And we're "coming out" in 11 days!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Oh Joy...slight vent.

• I'm sorry. I'm sick too, though yours sounds worse. Toddlers are awesome at infecting their moms. Last week I saw DD *lick* a door at her music class, and I knew this week would be bad. And we can't have any of the good drugs! That's the worst part (for me - I love sudafed). 

But your edit is awesome!!!  

• Yuck, I hate that feeling of getting a cold. I hope you feel better!

Also, awesome that you are SOOO close to 2nd tri!!! (I'll admit I am a little jealous!).

• Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry you're sick. Hopefully you will get to feeling better soon and it won't get worse. And congrats on almost being to the 2nd tri!!! That's so exciting! I'm glad to see you cross over to 2nd tri after all you have gone through with the first tri!
    First BFP April 2011, EDD 01/11/11, MMC June 20, 2011 D&C June 20, 2011 Second BFP September 23, 20011 CP diagnosed September 26, 2011 PAL/PGAL welcome
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Being sick is the worst. I'm just getting over a nasty cold myself so I hope you feel better soon. Congrats on almost 2nd tri!! 
  • Ugh, sorry you're feeling so poorly! But, super excited that you are so close to your 2nd trimester! Good vibes for you all around.

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • (((Hugs))) Being sick is the worst!  Especially when you can't really take much for it.  I have been sick on & off this entire time too & it sucks.

I hope you feel better soon Smile  Here's some tea to help your throat Coffee

BFP #1 2/8/2008 - Evan born 10/3/2008 via c/s @ 38wks
    BFP #2 12/31/2010 (EDD 9/1/11) -- Natrual m/c 1/9/10
    BFP #3 12/20/2011 - EDD 8/25/12
    u/s 1/6/12 - HB & beautiful bean
    A/S 4/2 - It's a Girl!!!
    RCS on 8/20/12
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"