Pregnant after a Loss

Braxton Hicks

What's everybody else's experience with em? I'm 19 wks and Ive felt a few. Today I hadn't drank enough water and I was majorly stressed at the moment. 

Freaks me out a little cause I'm not used to it. Last pregnancy I had contractions and cramp and bleeding till 20 weeks when I miscarried. I know the difference between a contraction and the hicks. I'm just surprised its happening so early. I know some people have said they felt em early cause they were so petite. I am no were petite, lol.  

Re: Braxton Hicks

• I would probably call your doctor in the morning giving your history. Always better the make things known and have an action plan tailored to you. Stay hydrated tomorrow!
    image Nicholas loved for 28 weeks, 4/11/10
    Baby Boy loved for 15 weeks, 5/31/11
    Baby Girl loved for 16.5 weeks. 3/1/12
  • Unfortunately the more pregnancies and if you've had PTL issues pregnancies past they start sooner.  I've been feeling mine since around I guess 20 wks.  I'm 34 now and sometimes I have to really feel them to know they are BH and not reg contractions.  I know the difference, but they throw me off sometimes.  Being that they are totally irregular I know what it is.  I do mention it to my home nurse that does my 17Ps and my doc and so far no cause for concern, but I understand your concern and feelings of 'what the?" Big Smile.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"