Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

***baby101010***

How did your appointment go? Thinking of you.
It was a rough road, but Arlo Daniel was born April 1, 2013—and our second rainbow is due October 12, 2014.

Re: ***baby101010***

• It went ok I guess. My Dr is pretty sure it's molar ( there are 3 fluid filled sacs and there are some splotches of tissue inside) but wasnt positive as she said it wasn't "textbook" molar- but said she was pretty sure that it is a molar pregnancy as most signs point to it ( my hcg numbers also rose pretty high pretty fast which she said was an indicator of molar pregnancy)- however- she said she wont know for sure until the tissue is analyzed from D&C.... She is calling me back today after she figures out how to schedule me for surgery- she is contacting my regular OB ( she is a reproduction endocrinologist- and has been monitoring me during this pregnancy) to see if he wants to do the D&C or if she should schedule me with one of her partners ( she is unavailable for 2 weeks and said the d&c needs to be done asap)... so once thats settled she will call me back and let me know.  I guess as much as I didnt want a d&c- it will be nice to have some closure so I can move forward.  Thanks for asking about how my appointment went- -I really appreciate it!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker BFP #7 2/4/13- EDD 10/20/13
  • Thanks for the update. I hope you hear back soon, so you can move forward. Waiting sucks. :( 
    It was a rough road, but Arlo Daniel was born April 1, 2013—and our second rainbow is due October 12, 2014.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"