Pregnant after a Loss

Pre-appointment freak out

Appointment Friday and already freaking. The whole last week I keep thinking "what if (insert bad outcome here)?". I'm trying really hard to stay positive and was doing really good about not freaking before but as if gets closer the thoughts keep coming. Stay positive, stay positive, stay positive!

Okay freak out over for now. 

Stephanie Lynn 
*BFP3:7/10/14 EDD: 3/19/15--Renley Alexander born 3/12/15!!*
11/17/14-adopted a furbaby named Luna (born 9/05/14)
BFP2: 11/25/11-Aaron Alexander born sleeping at 31 weeks on 05/31/12
BFP1: 07/28/11-EDD:3/19/12, natural MC 09/12/11 at 12 wks-HB and growth stopped at 6wks
S&A together since 05/14/11

Re: Pre-appointment freak out

• I feel the same way right now because i have an appt. next Monday and i just keep on freaking out about it, it's horrible waiting...i wish you the best of luck though stay positive :)
  • My appointment is on Friday too and I am definitely in freak out mode as well.

I just have no idea how I am going to walk into that ultrasound room and not fall apart....my hands start sweating just thinking about it.

I keep telling myself that PgAL mantra: Today I am pregnant and I love my baby.... 

Hugs to you and FX for a great appointment! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I hate to say it, but I don't know if there ever comes a point where you aren't at least a little nervous/anxious before a doctor's appointment.  I remember I cried tears of fear and joy before our anatomy scan.  Before my gestational diabetes test I worked myself into a tizzy.  This last appointment I had to remember to stay calm because I was nervous that a) I'd gained too much weight and b) my BP would be higher.  It's just one of those things that a PGAL'er goes through.  BUT, staying positive is best and there is no sense in worrying a whole week in advance (you'll only make yourself sick over it).  Try to do something each evening to take your mind off of things - go for a walk, read a book, do some light cleaning...or my favorite, watch mindless trash tv.  Get lots of rest and stay hydrated and try not to stress :o)  Good luck this Friday!
  • Thanks ladies!

Freya-Good luck on your appointment Friday too!! 

And Flower- GL Monday! 

Stephanie Lynn 
    *BFP3:7/10/14 EDD: 3/19/15--Renley Alexander born 3/12/15!!*
    11/17/14-adopted a furbaby named Luna (born 9/05/14)
    BFP2: 11/25/11-Aaron Alexander born sleeping at 31 weeks on 05/31/12
    BFP1: 07/28/11-EDD:3/19/12, natural MC 09/12/11 at 12 wks-HB and growth stopped at 6wks
    S&A together since 05/14/11

• I understand how you feel. For me to stay calm I try to think about the little achivements that this baby has made already and I'm trying to live by "I am pregnant today, and I love my baby." It's helping me....

I hope that your appointment goes perfectly well and you can have some peace!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"