Pregnant after a Loss

I need to leave things for my shower!

I keep finding awesome deals locally on used things (which I like as I'm not much of a fan of spending money on things that are used for such a short while).  I just got little comforters that were originally from Ikea and are so flippin cute!  I am so glad I live close enough to one that I can get more things from there, so cute.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I need to leave things for my shower!

• I would wait if you can, I bought a ton of stuff before my shower and we just had the shower this past Saturday and OMG we got spolied!! we have so much stuff it's insane! I know it's hard to resist but with 2 on the way I"m sure you will get lots.

p.s. Ikea has reallly cute things, too bad you can;t register there! 

• I am in the same boat!  My shower is still 3 weeks away and we went out and purchased our travel system today.  DH won $600 from Fantasy Football this year so we decided to go get it.  It was on sale for $259.99!!!  So we hit up the clothing section... which we don't need because I am sure we will get a bunch at the shower.  BRU had the cross over snap newborn shirts on clearance and a bunch of onsies that were printed on sale.  I couldn't resist!!!

My mom did scold me for getting our travel system but I wanted to have a car seat if he comes early.  I don't want to rely on my shower for expensive items!

• Loading the player...
  • I know the feeling...I feel like it's torture to wait until April to get all the things I need!  It will be here before you know it though...patience!!  I seriously need to go to Ikea and check their stuff out...might do that soon!  Do you know of any other good baby stores in Seattle you would recommend?  I am planning a trip into town soon!
  • Hey Lotta! That's great :) Just wanted to jump in here and say hi. I've been MIA for a while. I'm glad to see you're still around these parts though! 

And to PPers, she has older children so most of us with kids already aren't lucky enough to get showers the 2nd time around ;) 

2 losses June '11 and July '11, forever in our hearts <3<br/> Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageunstuck6jb:
    I know the feeling...I feel like it's torture to wait until April to get all the things I need!  It will be here before you know it though...patience!!  I seriously need to go to Ikea and check their stuff out...might do that soon!  Do you know of any other good baby stores in Seattle you would recommend?  I am planning a trip into town soon!

I am on the Eastside so I have different places to go.  Eris might have some Seattle suggestions though!  I love Treehouse in Redmond they are very picky about what they take.  However I'm not getting many clothes other than hand me downs so I haven't looked at baby stuff yet.  Let me know if you ever want to meet up for decaf coffee!  :)

• imagemiblue:

Hey Lotta! That's great :) Just wanted to jump in here and say hi. I've been MIA for a while. I'm glad to see you're still around these parts though! 

And to PPers, she has older children so most of us with kids already aren't lucky enough to get showers the 2nd time around ;) 

I am very lucky that one of my best friends has offered to throw me one.  No one except my mom would come to this one from the last one so that's not too bad.  Plus my younger boy is 7, almost 8 when we have the babies and I have almost nothing left!  But I feel really fortunate in that my friend has offered, for sure!

• imageLottaLattes:

imageunstuck6jb:
    I know the feeling...I feel like it's torture to wait until April to get all the things I need!  It will be here before you know it though...patience!!  I seriously need to go to Ikea and check their stuff out...might do that soon!  Do you know of any other good baby stores in Seattle you would recommend?  I am planning a trip into town soon!

I am on the Eastside so I have different places to go.  Eris might have some Seattle suggestions though!  I love Treehouse in Redmond they are very picky about what they take.  However I'm not getting many clothes other than hand me downs so I haven't looked at baby stuff yet.  Let me know if you ever want to meet up for decaf coffee!  :)

Oh we should, it would be neat to actually meet a fellow bumpy in person!  I'll let you know when I end up planning my day trip and maybe we can meet up.  I still love starbucks or any coffee house, even if I do stick to decaf these days!  I'll look up Treehouse, I think I want to go to Tottini and Land of Nod also...I thought I saw that these two had stores around there somewhere.  I will probably mostly stick to the Bellevue area though...I just love going shopping there!

• imageunstuck6jb:
    imageLottaLattes:

imageunstuck6jb:

Oh we should, it would be neat to actually meet a fellow bumpy in person!  I'll let you know when I end up planning my day trip and maybe we can meet up.  I still love starbucks or any coffee house, even if I do stick to decaf these days!  I'll look up Treehouse, I think I want to go to Tottini and Land of Nod also...I thought I saw that these two had stores around there somewhere.  I will probably mostly stick to the Bellevue area though...I just love going shopping there!

Yay keep me posted.  Bellevue is great, I know there are some good shops there, I will figure out which.  If you haven't signed up, red-tri.com has a great newsletter with things to do every weekend.  They also have other things on their site like good baby stores and parks and such. 

• imageunstuck6jb:
    imageLottaLattes:

imageunstuck6jb:

Mind if I butt in for a coffee date?  I live right near Vivace and Tottini is on the same street.  Really cute stuff in there, but very pricey.  I've heard great things about Bootyland on Cap Hill too.  PM me if you guys are interested in a GTG.  

TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"