Georgia Babies
Options

Job Available: Developer with ARKE Systems

I haven't been on here in forever, but I wanted to share this in case anyone on here or a husband/friend might be in need of a job! A friend of mine works for Arke and is looking to hire a developer. Resumes would be sent directly to my friend for review. If you know anyone who fits this, let me know and I can send you all the information. She sent me a pdf with the full job description, so if anyone wants that let me know! 

Arke Mid ASP.NET Developer

SUMMARY

The Mid ASP.NET Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components. Supports and/or installs software applications and components. Works from written specifications and pre- established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow. Reports to the Vice President of Development.

~Meredith
I will not go where the path may lead, I will go my own way and leave a trail. Gaudium, Aut Vium Invenium Aut Facium
Happiness, Either I will Find a Way or I will Make one Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"