Pregnant after a Loss

Spotting

Hey Ladies

I am new to this board. I am roughly 5-6 weeks pregnant - unsure right now. I had an u/s last week and going in I thought I was 6w6d but the u/s only showed a sac and when my ob reviewed the u/s he said I am earlier than they thought - probably 5 weeks. I have another u/s on Feb 6th where I should get a better idea.

After my u/s last Wed I started to spot on Thursday evening (brownish/pink - when I wiped). I have had spotting ever since, usually only when I wipe or right after I go to the washroom - I will get the odd thick globs (sorry TMI) but they are also brown.

My ob said not to be concerned, as long as it is not red and I don?t have serious cramping (I had slight period cramps last thur but nothing really since). I am going for blood work tomorrow and Thur to check my levels (this was at my request)

I am really freaking out though - I had a m/c last August and I am really scared i will m/c with this one as well.

Is anyone else experiencing this - what did your ob say?

Thanks

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Spotting

• i am sorry you are dealing with this.  spotting can be very normal.  several of the girls on this board have had spotting and gone on yo have normal, healthy pregnancies.  i wish you the best!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had spotting from weeks 4-8. It's terrifyinavnet Ive continued to have healthy ultrasounds and no spotting in 4 weeks. Wih my last pregnancy I had one day of spotting and it was a missed miscarriage. So it doesn't always mean bad news but it also isn't always ok. Try to hang in there and take things day by day. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"