February 2012 Moms

Do you ladies feel like you constantly have to poop?

All day long thats how I feel.  And Ive noticed Ive been going more but also, I feel the urge even when i dont have to go. Anyone else?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Do you ladies feel like you constantly have to poop?

• Yes!  I was just thinking that as I rushed to the bathroom for the umpteenth time today. I used to be very regular...now I'm multiple times a day, all over the map. Not fun!
  • yes. like 4-5x a day usually
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes I have the urge to poop quite often, and sometimes it feels like its a false alarm, and other times its not. I am usually REGULAR, like 9 months ago I could predict when I was going to go, I guess our bodies are not ours anymore.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yes. There's a lot of pressure down there. But I also have hemis now after last week's stomach bug so that doesn't help either.
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Yes. I've already gone 4 times today... Before I was pregnant I was lucky to go once a day!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • earlier in the pregnancy, I was constipated and went once every 3 days; now I feel like I go three times a day. super fun.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
  • All the time! Especially when I wake up in the morning, it's like I can't get to the bathroom fast enough!  Then there's the 20 false alarms throughout the day....
  • Definitely been going a lot... this is certainly TMI but it's unusual BMs for me. I feel like it's diarrhea almost, really soft and just gross. Embarrassed I'd rather go back to throwing up. 

DH and I were trying  to remember, I think our prenatal class instructor said it's common for your body to clean itself out close to labor?

• Baby is down so low if I walk very much I feel like he/she is going to pop out the backside. To pp yes it is common for your body to clean out right before labor.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh yes! I feel like I have gone more in the past 9 months than I have ever in my life! It is such a P.I.T.A!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I feel like this all the time. Baby was sunny side up as of 2 weeks ago - so if she still is, doc said that the back of her head causes that pressure (cuz I honestly don't have to go!) But we'll see at my next appt wed if that's still true.
                    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"