Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Sorry for the lack of formal intro and for my absence this weekend.

2»

Re: Sorry for the lack of formal intro and for my absence this weekend.

• Options
    Congrats Grace!!  FX that this is your sticky baby!
  • Options
    Welcome and a BIG congrats!!  And honestly we are all so jaded here, it is better to tell your brain to shut up right now! You are sticking around!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Again, so very happy to have you here Grace!  I hope that things pan out for you and that the cramping and feeling you have is just your body's way of adjusting!  Keep us posted, but in the meantime WELCOME!!!!!!!  
  • Options
    OMG! Congrats! As much as I will miss your polls, I hope you get to stay here for a very happy and healthy 9 months!
    BFP#1 12/18/10 EDD 8/28/11 | 2/14/11 discovered that our baby girl had anencephaly D&C 2/17/11 at 12.5 weeks | no O or AF post loss - Dx: AO + mild PCOS = secondary infertility Provera after 70 days = AF but no O | Provera + 50mg Clomid after 110 days = AF but no O 3 rounds of 100mg Clomid + Estrogen + Progesterone = mixed O results, all BFN hysteroscopy 1/6/12 - removed fibroid tissue injection cycle #1 - 75 IU follistim + ovidrel (triggered 2/9/12) + endometrin = BFP! EDD 11/3/12 | Beta @ 13dpo = 184, 17dpo = 993, 26dpo = >5000 IT'S TWIN BOYS!! Tommy and Charlie arrived on 9/10/12 after less than 6 hours of labor at 32 weeks Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    imageLuckEinLuv:

Congratulations Grace!!!  FWIW, a line is a line!  Don't worry if it got lighter, it is there!!  I am so happy for you.

However, I don't think I am willing to give up your CPWs so you will just have to post them on both boards.  Pleaseandthankyou.

**slinks back into lurkerdom**

. COngrats Grace!!!  I am fFX that you are just scared and that you stay here the full 9 months.  I also agree with LuckEinLuv!  You have to post on both boards!  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageLuckEinLuv:

Congratulations Grace!!!  FWIW, a line is a line!  Don't worry if it got lighter, it is there!!  I am so happy for you.

However, I don't think I am willing to give up your CPWs so you will just have to post them on both boards.  Pleaseandthankyou.

. COngrats Grace!!!  I am fFX that you are just scared and that you stay here the full 9 months.  I also agree with LuckEinLuv!  You have to post on both boards!  
  • Options
    imageLuckEinLuv:

• Options
    imageLuckEinLuv:

• Options
    Congrats x 100000000 and since you are not able to be super positive, we will do it for you.  Sending you the stickiest bestest vibes ever and hoping all is going to go perfectly.  
    ? J + J = 5/29/10.?
    TTC since 8/2010. Irregular cycles after stopping BCP.
    1st BFP! 3/26/11. Missed M/C - D&C 5/2/11.
    Always missed: Our little Blueberry. It's Never Over.
    2nd BFP! 9/3/11 on last unmedicated cycle! EDD: 5/11/12
    1stBeta @13DPO = 289, 2ndBeta @15DPO = 619!
    ? Clementine Lorraine, we love you so much already! ?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    many congratulations and best wishes! I'm sorry you aren't feeling great about this so far - I hope your doctor and some physical comfort can help you rest a little easier.
    Siggy Note: Drunk Ron Swanson is on a break while Amy Poehler takes over for a while, summing up my thoughts on all this birth control, prenatal testing, women's issues stuff in the news.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    dx: LPD & low progesterone 11/2011
    BFP #1 August 23
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome.
    Preston Cash my angel born sleeping @34 weeks 5-16-09
    BFP 9-16-11
    Married to DH since 11-2-08
    DD (9) DS (8)
    Jude Levi, My rainbow baby, born May 8th 2012. We are so in love!
  • Options
    Woooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!  Yeah Gracie!!!  I am so excited for you!!!!  Congrats girl!  Happy, Healthy & very uneventful 9 months to you :)  I have another tube of super glue to help keep you here if you would like it :)
    BFP #1 2/8/2008 - Evan born 10/3/2008 via c/s @ 38wks
    BFP #2 12/31/2010 (EDD 9/1/11) -- Natrual m/c 1/9/10
    BFP #3 12/20/2011 - EDD 8/25/12
    u/s 1/6/12 - HB & beautiful bean
    A/S 4/2 - It's a Girl!!!
    RCS on 8/20/12
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats Grace!! I am soo flippin happy for you!! Now you stay here and let us all miss you over on TTCAL! Especially CPW!! I'll have to get my fix here now!!
    mommy to Lanie~5/23/06 and Brynn~2/5/08 BFP 1/20/11 emergency surgery 1/27/11 twins lost. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image imageimageimage ~*~*~PGAL/PAL Welcome~*~*~
  • Options
    imageSouthernBellaKS:

*Hops over from TTCAL*

Oh my goodness! Congrats our CPW chickadee! Keeping fingers crossed for the best. 

THIS Yes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"