Pregnant after a Loss
Options

I just bought maternity clothes

I.can't.believe.I.just.did.that. 

I was in maternity stuff at 7 weeks last time, and I had to order online - so I did it. Two bellly bands, two pairs of pants. I can't believe this is happening. 

OMG........... I'm pregnant.  I'm pregnant.  I'm pregnant.  I'm pregnant.  I'm pregnant.  I'm pregnant.  I'm pregnant.  I'm pregnant.  I'm pregnant.  I'm pregnant.  I'm pregnant.  I'm pregnant.  I'm pregnant.  I'm pregnant.  I'm pregnant.  I'm pregnant.  I'm pregnant.  I'm pregnant.  I'm pregnant.  I'm pregnant.  I'm pregnant.

I keep having to tell myself to believe.  

Re: I just bought maternity clothes

• Options

Psst, I don't know if you know, but you're pregnant..... ;-)

<3 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagenoah-bear:

<3 

Pshhttt... Whateva'... No I'm not...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageroxyttandme:
    imagenoah-bear:

<3 

Pshhttt... Whateva'... No I'm not...

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, someone had to tell you eventually. Figured I'd break it to you. Lol.

I need to figure out where some good comfy maternity jeans are. The low panel ones dig into me and the higher ones fall down and the "real waist" ones are too low in the back for me. 

• Options
    Woohoo! 
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Yay!

* PG #1 2/26/09: mm/c 4/14/09 at 10w4d | PG #2 8/5/09: mm/c 9/29/09 at 11w3d (boy) * 
    * CP's 4/14/10, 9/1/10, 4/19/11, 5/24/11, 10/14/13, 11/16/13 *
    * Ectopic 1/17/14 - nothing on u/s at 6w4d * 
    * PG #7 BFP 12/21/11 - DD born 8/31/12 * 
    * DH Dx'd with balanced translocation in 2011 *

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Yay!!
    TTC since November 2009. DH diagnosed with sperm antibodies. IUI #1 = BFN IUI #2 = BFN On the road to IVF.... Egg Retrieval Jan 21, 2011 16 eggs retrieved Egg transfer Jan 26, 2011 Only 2 viable eggs transferred. 1 IVF, 1 ICSI IVF #1 = BFP :-) 10/3/11 No heart beat at 38 weeks: Our baby Jack became an angel 12/14/11 = natural BFP Rainbow baby Samantha Jacklyn born8/8/12. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    imagetheresat858:
    imagenoah-bear:

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, someone had to tell you eventually. Figured I'd break it to you. Lol.

I need to figure out where some good comfy maternity jeans are. The low panel ones dig into me and the higher ones fall down and the "real waist" ones are too low in the back for me. 

I wear the higher panel ones with a belly band - that extra tightness holds them up and keeps them from falling down.

I liked the low panel ones until this week.  Now they're getting uncomfortable.

Who is it that makes "adjustable" or "infinity" waistbands, so something like that? Motherhood? The idea being you could pull it up over the whole bump, or fold it partway or the all the way under. Don't know if that actually works or is just a load of bologna.

The only way I can spell bologna is to sing the Oscar Meyer song. My early education is kind of sad.  

• Options
    imagemissbryn:
    imagetheresat858:
    imagenoah-bear:

I wear the higher panel ones with a belly band - that extra tightness holds them up and keeps them from falling down.

I liked the low panel ones until this week.  Now they're getting uncomfortable.

Who is it that makes "adjustable" or "infinity" waistbands, so something like that? Motherhood? The idea being you could pull it up over the whole bump, or fold it partway or the all the way under. Don't know if that actually works or is just a load of bologna.

The only way I can spell bologna is to sing the Oscar Meyer song. My early education is kind of sad.  

It's a bunch of poop to me. I tried them last time (with Noah) and when you roll them all the way down, they are too low and when you have them pulled all the way up, they're too loose everywhere but the very top. like a bubble type thing.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"