Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Missing Work While PG

Hi All. I have been pretty nauseous and tired the past week. I missed last Monday and now I missed this Monday again Confused I know my job is understanding, but I don't like to miss this much.... I'm happy I do have the symptoms and my pregnany is coming along good. Today I am 10 weeks. I'm just wondering how you everyone deals with work while being pregnant?
Married: 9-25-09
BFP #1: 8-24-11 MMC: 8 weeks 6 days D&C
BFP #2: 12-9-11 Beautiful DD Born: 8-19-12
BFP #3: 8-22-13 Chemical Pregnancy: 4 weeks
BFP #4: 1-1-14 Praying Daily for H&H 9 Months
~Always Remembering our Angel Babies~

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Missing Work While PG

• Options
    I have missed quite a few days of work too between feeling terrible, appointments and a day or two where I was just really freaking out. I just keep telling myself that I deserve to take care of myself and that this is the most important thing right now. Work seems to be understanding. I feel a bit guilty but am trying to be gentle wih myself.
    Chemical Pregnancy 2001, Married 8/8/09, TTC April 2011, BFP 5/8/11, Missed M/C @ 9wk5d, D&C 6/21/11 BFP 11/13/11 Chase Everett born at 29wks 0 days on 5/7/12 at 2 lbs 14 oz, 14 1/2 inches long.
  • Options
    Although they would be very understanding, and have in fact told me to go home, I haven't missed work yet.  I am paranoid that I won't have enough time on the books for maternity leave so I am pushing through.  I feel like crap every day and especially in the mornings so I'd want to stay home everyday if I did it just once. 
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"