Pregnant after 35

Where did you guys come from?

I just had my first baby 7 months ago.  I'm 37 and am planning to start trying again in April when Emerson turns 1.  I didn't get married until I was 35 thus, the long wait to have children!  I just thought I'd say hello-what a cool board!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Where did you guys come from?

• Welcome!!  Yeah, this is one of the new boards.  Pretty nice though.  And there are a lot of us looking to pop out a second kid due to aging ovaries...  Wink

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• A lot of us were on TTC35 and have been asking for a PG35 board for awhile. So excited they now have one!

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• Loading the player...
  • I got married at 35 as well although we started dating when I was 26.  I had my son almost 15 months ago(at 36) and was on The Nest, then moved to Mom's Corner, and came back when I got pregnant again.  Now I am on both boards whenever I get some downtime.

I am so happy that we have this board.

• I post only occasionally on over 35 b/c I was pg when it first started (lost that pg) and didn't feel comfortable being pg there (kind of same as now).  When we started trying again, I moved to +6.  I would have gone to TTTC but we got our Dx about 48 hours before we got KU (IUI).
  • I lurk ALOT on the other baby boards.  I posted occasionally on PL, TTCAL, and BOTB, but never enough to be considered a regular.  My home is my anniversary board.  I too waited until I was 35 to get married, and I too seem to be fighting the eggs left in my ovaries ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi there , Im the same...I was 35 when I got married and now 37 pregnant with my first. I'm glad I waited for the right man and the right time in my life! Im happy they created this board!
    Live,Laugh and love image"image"image"imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"