April 2011 Moms
Options

Baby Pic Monday 1/30/2012

Good morning!

photo

LO's Age?  9 and a half months!

Favorite game to play with LO?  She loves peek a boo and will play it on her own (covering her face with a blanket and then laughing when she peeks out from under it).

Crawling or rolling?  DD has looked like she is going to crawl any day now for the past 2 months.  But she rolls *everywhere*!  She will identify a place she wants to be and roll there making corrections along the way.  It is pretty impressive!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
bfp 4/8/2010, m/c 4/16/2010
bfp 7/31/2010, dd born 4/2011
bfp 2/7/2014, edd 10/19/2014, m/c 2/25/2014
bfp 5/22/2014, edd 1/27/2015, MMC 6/30/2014, D&C 7/8/2014

Re: Baby Pic Monday 1/30/2012

• Options

She did this herself, grabbed the blanket and the book and just cuddled right up...cutest thing ever!

LO's Age?  9 and like 10 days

Favorite game to play with LO?  This is so difficult to answer!  Today I'd have to say it's hide a toy.  I'll put a little people figure under the sorting box and she'll crawl over and 'find' it.  She is so proud of herself when she finds the toys.

Crawling or rolling?  Crawling like crazy!  She pulls up on everything (including friends who come over to play).  She'll walk when holding onto your hands and recently she started walking when holding on to one hand.  I'm scared that walking is in our future...

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Andrew discovered the joy of playing with diapers

And he was just being cute at the oyster roast yesterday

LO's Age?  10 months last Thurs.

Favorite game to play with LO?  I call it 'Toss the munchkin'.  He loves to be tossed up into the air and caught. If he is fussing I give him a few tosses and he is instantly laughing.

Crawling or rolling?  Crawling all over the place - and normally right to whatever he is not supposed to be in (the plants, diaper box (see above!), kitchen drawers, etc.)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LO's Age?  9 months 3 weeksFavorite game to play with LO?  Pee a boo or "I'm gonna get you".  I get on the ground and crawl to get him.  He thinks its awesome. Crawling or rolling?  Crawling all over the place - and walking with a push toy. 
  • Options

image" onmouseover="undefined" onmouseout="undefined">

Finally got her baptized!

LO's age? 10 months tomorrow!!

Favorite game to play? She loves to crawl after this ball we got her for Christmas.  We turn that thing on and she crawls after it and tackles it then sits up and bangs on it!

Crawling or rolling? She is a master crawler.  She started crawling around 8 months and now she is cruising around the furniture.  She'll walk assisted and she is starting to let go of the furniture with one hand while she cruises.  uh oh. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Here is dad being a bad example (pardon the mess)

here is my little trouble maker!

LO's Age? 9 months and 10 days

Favorite game to play with LO? Toss baby in the air and peek a boo

Crawling or rolling? EVERYWHERE. ALL. THE. TIME. He also loves pulling up on everything and I think he is trying to stand up on his own without the help of the wall! 

photo 8e32bb2b-42a7-49d2-85df-cab52864175d_zpse525d043.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Good afternoon!

. .

Here are two pics of Liam from last week's William Stafford poetry celebration at one of our college's other campuses. The building is brand new, so I thought I should take pictures of Liam typing my lecture notes for me and sitting on a table in the classroom :-) 

LO's Age?  9 months, 3 weeks, 5 days (according to my ticker)

Favorite game to play with LO?  He loves "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "Clap, Clap, Clap, Your Hands."

Crawling or rolling?  He's been crawling for what seems like a long time now. The latest is standing. He can stand for maybe 30 seconds unassisted. Jared and a friend of ours played a concert at our local coffeeshop, and Liam, a friend, and I sat on the leather couches facing away from the stage. Liam stood holding on to the back of the couch watching for the entire concert (like two hours for two bands!) (He held on most of the time, but it was impressive!)

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I still haven't been able to figure out how to PIP - I'm kind of lame like that Tongue Tied 

LO's Age?  She will be 10 months on Friday!

Favorite game to play with LO?  Charlotte loves the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and she loves "Peek-a-Boo"

Crawling or rolling?  Char has been walking everywhere!

I can't believe how fast our babies are growing up!

• Options

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My DD hanging out at her friends One-Year birthday party!

LO's Age?  She's 9 months & 23 days!

Favorite game to play with LO?  LOVES Pat-a-cake, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Peek-a-boo and the Wheels on the Bus

Crawling or rolling?  Crawling! (Since 6 months!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Pineapple upside down Chase with his Daddy.

LO's Age:  9 months 1 week

Favorite game to play with LO:  Throw baby in the air, this little piggy and anytime he's upside down get him giggling like crazy!

Crawling or Rolling:  Crawling everywhere, though his crawl tends to be a little lopsided.  He pushes with his left knee, but his right foot.  He rolls over  incredibly fast when I'm trying to change his diaper.  I invested in a baby straight-jacket that pins him to the changing table.  

Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Options

Malachi

LO's Age?  10 months on Thursday!

Favorite game to play with LO?  He loves to dance and throw the dogs ball for her.

Crawling or rolling?  DS is speed crawling.  He has been pulling himself up on things for 2 weeks now and likes to just let go.  He can stand there for about 10 seconds.  I think once he gets the balance down he will be walking.  I don't want that to happen because that means I don't have a little baby anymore. Crying

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"