Pregnant after a Loss
Options

NT scan results

Today's appointments went very well. The baby looked great although he/she did not want to give up the main shot. So I had to flip around, go for a walk and touch my toes. After the second badder empty we got the shot, less then 1mm. Great news over all. 

We also found out we have 3-25% chance of reoccurrence, with 10% being the most likely. All of our testing was normal and some of the finding between 2 of our losses are similar which could indicate something but are also postmortem causes so we can't be sure. 

Regardless lots of u/s appointments, I have one at 16 wks with the MFM doc as well as the level II at 18 weeks. I will probably have 1 a month for now just to monitor things.  

Overall I am very thankful but wish that I had some innocent perceptions about pregnancy left. I really thought I would feel more relief but I guess with later losses that just doesn't happen.  

image Nicholas loved for 28 weeks, 4/11/10
Baby Boy loved for 15 weeks, 5/31/11
Baby Girl loved for 16.5 weeks. 3/1/12

Re: NT scan results

• Options
    That's a great measument, and the odds sound like they're still extremely in favor of a healthy baby! I can completely relate to missing the innocence of pregnancy, wish I would have enjoyed that more when I was pregnant with my son. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Glad it went well, but ((hugs)) to you, sorry to hear that a good scan was still not reassuring. 
    TTC since July 2010 BFP#1~5/8/11~~EDD 1/18/12~Natural M/C Confirmed 6/1/11 BFP#2~12/2/11 ~EDD 8/13/12~It's a girl!~Emma Grace born 8/12/12 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad to hear it went well!
    Married since 06/2004, TTC since 01/2011

BFP #1 and M/C 5/2011

BFP #2 7/1/2011, Blighted ovums officially diagnosed at 9w6d, D&C 8/19/2011.

BFP #3 12/7/2011, EDD 8/15/2012, Harper Lorelai born 8/09/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"