Snarky and T-TTC

Crazy coworkers

I'm sure you realize this already from my previous posts, but I work with a bunch of crazy people.  Remember the guy who comes to work drunk and we have to do all his work all the time?  Well, he got mad at all of us back in the beginning of December because we put up the office Christmas tree without him while he was out having lunch (beer) with his buddies.  He knew we were putting the tree up that day. (And it wasn't like it was some big exciting event.  It took literally 15 minutes to pull the tree out of the closet and decorate it.)  Well, he got mad that we put it up without him.  He came in, yelled at all of us, and stomped out.  He hasn't spoken to any of us since that day unless it is absolutely necessary work-related conversation, and he never hangs out in the lunchroom at work anymore.  Well, today we show up, and the Christmas tree is missing from the storage room.  We are pretty sure he took it.  Boss mentioned it to him, and he sort of smiled and said he knew nothing about it.  Seriously, who acts like that? 

Oh and while I am on the topic of crazy coworkers, CBL was in the bathroom doing her yoga routine this morning.  Her breakfast was sitting over in the corner of the bathroom floor about one foot from some gross looking dirty spot on the floor.  I am guessing she must have some built up immunity to the disgusting germs lurking in there.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!

Re: Crazy coworkers

• Oh Stacy, I love to hear about the people you work with.  That drunk guy is just plain psycho.  Who steals a Christmas tree??  And CBL...well, breakfast in the bathroom is not surprising.  She prob thrives on the germs in there.
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Seriously, you need to write a book.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • That guy needs a life! Lol. 

CBL is always entertaining! Food in any bathroom is just gross, but a public bathroom yuck! 

imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • wow, that is something.

who takes the company Christmas tree. seriously?! 

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Can you imagine seeing someone walking out stealing a Christmas tree?  lol

And yes - I agree that you (and Mandy, too!) need to write a book.   ;-)

My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"