Babies on the Brain

Baze

How are things today? 

Still praying for you guys. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baze

• Today was an amazing day. I have to tell each of you that GOD is good.

Chris is in normal sinus rhythm still. He has had 400 ml of blood drawn. The first of one week blood donations. However, due to his anti-arrythmia drugs, the blood is useless. I am sad as a former oncology nurse. His blood would be SUPER blood as he is O- with TONS of extra iron. Every anemic patients dream! But not worth the complications.

His lines have been removed. He is up walking around and feeling great. He said to me that he can not believe that for once he does not feel his heart beat. I mean WTF..why wouldn't he tell his wife this? Well because his PCP told him this was his new normal to feel the fluttering and fibrillation...welcome to middle age he said..

So MH thought this was normal! It is not! He now knows what a normal heart rhythm feels like. He said to me tonight, " I keep feeling for my pulse because I can't feel it in my chest and I am afraid my heart beat has stopped because I can't feel it"..That is effed up! I don't feel my heart beat! Ugh..MD's

So the plan is transfer to the airforce base soon. RAF Lakenheath for those military spouses. Then transfer home.

His condition will take 18 months to resolve with weekly blood donations. His serum Ferritin (SP) is 20,000.....normal is 30! So it will take a while.

Thank you for your prayers..they are working...

My DH is just happy to use the Loo...that is his main victory today..no catheter! LOL

"Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • Great update!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • That's amazing! Thinking continued recovery thoughts for you guys :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Good to hear!!!  I'll keep sending T & Ps for you both!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Excellent report! So glad he's doing so much better! I'm always amazed when people have been living with such ridiculous medical problems because they thought they were normal. 

Continuing to send you good wishes and strength!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So glad he is feeling better. Hope it keeps going good.

Take care.& Hugs

• This is really good to hear Baze, I'm so glad he's doing so much better. I hope the long road you guys have ahead of you is as complication free as possible. 
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"