Pregnant after a Loss
Options

~*~*~*~LDW80 & jkfranklin~*~*~*~

Hello lovely ladies! How's it going? How are you both feeling?

LDW80 - I loved seeing your bump pic on Friday and I can't wait to see house pics. Smile

jkfranklin - Did you post a bump pic? I think I need to see one soon. Stick out tongue

Just thought I would pop in to say I've been thinking of you both lately and how I LOVE seeing your tickers move along.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Started TTC June 2010
BFP #1
07/04/10. EDD 03/14/11. Missed m/c 08/09/10. D&C 09/27/10. }Casey & Jaimie{
BFP #2 01/14/11. EDD 09/25/11. Missed m/c 02/18/11. D&C 02/24/11. }Dustin{
TTA for 18 months and then TTC for 12 months
BFP #3 08/18/13. EDD 04/30/14. Missed m/c 09/25/13. D&C 09/26/13. }Daylin{
TTA for 7 months
Jan-Mar 2014 - RPL, SHG, karotyping: all results normal
TTC Again May 2014
Progesterone & baby aspirin combo for 5 cycles
- All BFN's
SA with DNA fragmentation = Perfect results

Diagnostic cycle monitoring = Polycystic ovaries leading to premature egg release
TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015
Jan 2015 - Medicated cycle with timed intercourse
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

My Blog: The Canadian Housewife    PGAL/PAL Welcome    My Chart
imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: ~*~*~*~LDW80 & jkfranklin~*~*~*~

• Options
    Hi Jenn! I've been thinking about you too. I really don't get out to the boards a lot and it's hard for me to post pics because I can't go on the internet at work anymore so I can only post from my phone and I haven't figured out how to post pics from my phone. I will make sure to post my 30 week on Friday. Dh keeps saying how big i am this time so I want to do a compare from Dylan at 30 weeks. Laura - how's the movement? I haven't seen an update.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

FINALLY I can get on and respond to you guys.  The bump was pissing me off today Angry so I stayed off it for a while. 

Jenn, here is our house.  Obviously there is still a bit of work to be done.  We want to paint the front porch railings white (and will in the spring).  We don't have a front yard yet.  It needs to be grated.  Our house really isn't crooked.  It must be the way I took the pic.  It is the longest house ever (100 feet long) but DH didn't want a bunch of angles and bump outs (apparently the more bump outs the more the taxes are).  We do have a bump out in the back of the house where the living room is (which I like because it gives the house more definition).  I would show you inside pics of the house but it is a drywall mess so you will have to wait a little while for the inside pics Stick out tongue

Julie,

She isn't moving too much more.  She did pick up a little after my post but it still quieter than she has been the past 4 weeks.  I have an appt. tomorrow and plan on asking my MW about it.  Maybe she is in a position I don't feel her as much and with an anterior placenta I am sure that is not in my favor either. 

I can't wait to see your growing belly!

Photobucket
    DD#1 9-4-04 *** DD#2 10-15-07
    BFP#3 10-25-10 *EDD 7/1/11 * missed m/c @ 13w3d
    BFP#4 7-30-11 *EDD 4/8/12 ~ DD#3 born 4/4/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"