Pregnant after a Loss
Options

A Little GTKY...

I'm feeling frisky this morning, and figured there's been a lot of newbies on here (which is awesome!), a GTKY would be fun. 

(1) If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

(2) If you could live in one country, where would it be?

(3) What's your astrological sign?

(4) If you could have your dream job, what would it be? If you already have it(lucky!), what do you do? 

Missed m/c at 11.5wks, baby stopped developing at 9wks, D & C 12/10 ; BFP 6/11 EDD 3/16/11, DS born 40w1d at 6lbs 12 oz. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: A Little GTKY...

• Options

(1) If you could have one superpower, what would it be? I would love to fly. It would be great to bypass traffic, and go anywhere in the world when I want.

(2) If you could live in one country, where would it be? If I could live in one country, it would probably be the United Kingdom. I love the people, the history, and London.

(3) What's your astrological sign? Capricorn

(4) If you could have your dream job, what would it be? If you already have it(lucky!), what do you do? I would work more exclusively in public policy in local government. With the job I have now, I don't get to do enough. I'd love to be some policy wonk, writing articles and papers about public admin/policy policy, with my focus on local governments.

Missed m/c at 11.5wks, baby stopped developing at 9wks, D & C 12/10 ; BFP 6/11 EDD 3/16/11, DS born 40w1d at 6lbs 12 oz. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

(1) If you could have one superpower, what would it be? I would like the power to control time (so I could stop it, fast forward, and rewind).

(2) If you could live in one country, where would it be? If I could pick anywhere, I would live in Vancouver, BC. DH and I went there a few years ago and we both fell in love!

(3) What's your astrological sign? Saggitarius. A head-strong fire sign....very me!

(4) If you could have your dream job, what would it be? If you already have it(lucky!), what do you do?  Hmmmm....growing up I always wanted to be a pediatric nurse (which I am). However, if I could be anything, I would probably like to be a paleontologist, archaeologist or a librarian.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1)  I would love to be invisible.

2) If I knew I could make enough money to live well, I would totally move somewhere in the caribbean.

3)  Cancer- all the way, total homebody and introvert.

4)  Maybe not my dream, but definitely a fantasy job, I would live somewhere warm and be a scuba instructor.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12  BFP#3 DD Born at 39+3 on 5/13/14

• Options

(1) If you could have one superpower, what would it be? To be able to take away pain or heal people. I was going to say be able to print money, but even money cannot do that all the time. 

(2) If you could live in one country, where would it be? Somewhere tropical...I'm not too picky.

(3) What's your astrological sign? Sagitarrius

(4) If you could have your dream job, what would it be? If you already have it(lucky!), what do you do? Haha I definitely do not currently have it. To be a lottery winner on a tropical island? Is that a job? If so, sign me up!

• Options

(1) If you could have one superpower, what would it be? To fly :) A lot cheaper than a plane ticket!!!

(2) If you could live in one country, where would it be? I am a big USA girl, I love it here and would'nt change it!

(3) What's your astrological sign? Scorpio

(4) If you could have your dream job, what would it be? If you already have it(lucky!), what do you do? I would love to be an u/s tech in the OB field :) But for right now I am in love with being a SAHM :)

• Options
    1) If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Time travel. 

(2) If you could live in one country, where would it be? Probably England, where DH is from.

(3) What's your astrological sign? Scorpio

(4) If you could have your dream job, what would it be? If you already have it(lucky!), what do you do? I would love to be a history professor.

mm 2/17/11 * dd born 4/20/12 * bo 1/3/14 * edd 1/211/15 

• Options
    1) If you could have one superpower, what would it be? I don't know if it's a true superhero power, but I'd like the ability to teleport myself and items - it would be fabulous to wish to be somewhere and BAM, you're there. 

(2) If you could live in one country, where would it be? Italy

(3) What's your astrological sign? Libra

(4) If you could have your dream job, what would it be? If you already have it(lucky!), what do you do? I would love work on movies and be the music supervisor who picks out music for the movie and soundtrack.

25 People Who Haven't Quite Figured Out Parenting Yet

Lilypie - (TIAf)

Lilypie - (95p4)

• Options
    (1) If you could have one superpower, what would it be? I can't decide between invisibility or healing

(2) If you could live in one country, where would it be? I love the US, but if I had to pick another country, it would probably be Ireland because when I traveled there the land was gorgeous and the people were so friendly

(3) What's your astrological sign? Cancer

(4) If you could have your dream job, what would it be? If you already have it(lucky!), what do you do? While it would be stressful at times, I would love to be a party/event planner.  Unfortunately, that kind of gig in my area wouldn't pay off my law school loans, so I'll be living with the billable hour for eternity.

• Options
    (1) If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Flying

(2) If you could live in one country, where would it be? Probably France or England. I've never been, but I bet they'd be amazing.

(3) What's your astrological sign? Taurus

(4) If you could have your dream job, what would it be? If you already have it(lucky!), what do you do? Something fun where I can be creative. Not sure what that is any more, but maybe someday I'll find it. A SAHM would be nice, too.
    photo e9455f4d-9751-469e-a19f-460104cd2e5c.jpg photo jan15.jpg
    BFP #1 5/20/10 Natural MC at 5w4d 5/28/10
    BFP #2 11/3/10; BO at u/s 10w6d 12/16/10; Natural MC 1/7/11; D&C 4/21/11
    BFP #3 10/27/11 Please stick, LO!! 2/6/12 It's a Girl! Alexis Grace born 6/29/12
    BFP#4 4/27/14 Stick, stick, stick!! 8/11/14 It's a Boy! Evan Wesley born 1/8/15
    "Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow, that is patience."  Let it Be (blog)My BFP Charts
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    This time I'm not leaving without you.
  • Options

(1) If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Hmmm....I would want to be able to see the future.  I am a control freak and have a hard time with the unknown...

(2) If you could live in one country, where would it be? I watch a lot of House Hunters International and I would have to say Italy.  It just looks so beautiful.

(3) What's your astrological sign? Taurus all the way.

(4) If you could have your dream job, what would it be? If you already have it(lucky!), what do you do? A family law lawyer....one day :)

• Options

1. To be able to manipulate time. Fast forward, rewind. 

2. I'm gone in the USA. But I wouldn't mind a place in France or England too.

3. A Leo. I'm due on my birthday!! 

4. I'm nurse and I live my job but I always wish I went into hair and makeup since its kinda my passion 

• Options
    (1) If you could have one superpower, what would it be? The power to heal all wounds, physically and emotionally

(2) If you could live in one country, where would it be? Italy or Ireland

(3) What's your astrological sign? Taurus and I am a typical bull

(4) If you could have your dream job, what would it be? If you already have it(lucky!), what do you do? I have an awesome, awesome job, but if someone would pay me to JUST design all day, I would be the happiest woman in the world!

DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12
  • Options

(1) If you could have one superpower, what would it be?  Xray vision!!  I want to see what this LO looks like.  Anything else would probably bite me in the arse and not feel so super.

(2) If you could live in one country, where would it be?  I like the US but probably Canada.  Love the snow and wilderness of the more remote areas.

(3) What's your astrological sign?  Scorpio

(4) If you could have your dream job, what would it be? If you already have it(lucky!), what do you do?  SAHM forever.  I am sick of dealing with the public but I am just not cut out for a desk job with no human interaction.  I don't really know what that leaves me!  A pro golfer would be an awesome job IMO!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"