Northern California Babies
Options

BOMB goals

State them here my dears!
The Boy Wonder 8/23/06 & The Famous Baby 6/1/10
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: BOMB goals

• Options

This week I will reclaim the goal that has slipped away from me:  Bedtime at 10.  Even if I don't get to watch the Bachelor until tomorrow.  Booo. I really abhor going to bed early, but I know it's best for me.

I will also keep going with my water, I've been doing ok but not great,  Hard when I am so freezing all the time!

This week I am also setting a non-food related goal:  This past weekend was full of a lot of fun, "me" related stuff, which was great, but I feel like I wasn't totally centered on the boys and it was one of those "every day I'm shufflin'" kind of weekend, you watch 'e,. I watch 'em... and everyone was short on patience which resulted in a few meltdowns from Alex.  Just no fun.  So my third goal this week is to really be present when he is awake, to really listen to him.  I'm betting we will see less meltdown if I can do that.  <3 

The Boy Wonder 8/23/06 & The Famous Baby 6/1/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

keep it up with the water, its the only goal  i have been able to keep. Also want to get to the gym or get up and do yoga at least 4 times. I figure if i can alternate days, maybe ill get it done.

hey for your water goal, have you tried drinking room temp water, verus cold?  i found thats been helping me

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Go to the gym at least 3 times

Try not to be an emotional eater this week--this week is shaping up to be a very stressful one and I am an emotional eater so I hope I can make it through.

• Options
    We start the Insanity work out tonight. So my goal is to, you know...not die.
    Greyson Ray ~ July 31 2006 | WinterRose Elizabeth ~ April 28th 2010 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    The Blog | BirthbyKellyM
  • Options
    I decided to focus on one goal this week and that is to cut down on my nighttime eating.  My problem is I'm not hungry in the morning or early afternoon so I eat more in the late afternoon/night.  I hoping I can flip this and eat more in the morning and less at night. 
    imageimage
    107 Read/listened to in 2011: 91 Books/16 Audiobooks
    Read 2012: 33/50
  • Options
    I have a few goals for this week. GD is really kicking my butt all of a sudden. I have been skipping blood sugar reading here and there. So this week I am going to try really hard not to miss any. Not even one. Also I need to drink more water.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"