Pregnant after a Loss
Options

tiny amount of red spotting :(

UGH.  I wiped this morning and there were three tiny little blood marks. About as big as the very tip of my pinky fingernail each. It was red, which is the part that is freaking me out.  I am now in bed. I have an appointment this afternoon anyway, but am going to call when they open.  DH thinks I am overreacting (he didn't say that but I can tell)...but I don't care. I can't concentrate at work thinking about this all day, so screw it. Please reassure me that such a small amount is ok. I haven't had any since.  I picked up LO on the doppler, so that makes me feel slightly better.  This is so hard :(
Chemical Pregnancy 2001, Married 8/8/09, TTC April 2011, BFP 5/8/11, Missed M/C @ 9wk5d, D&C 6/21/11 BFP 11/13/11 Chase Everett born at 29wks 0 days on 5/7/12 at 2 lbs 14 oz, 14 1/2 inches long.

Re: tiny amount of red spotting :(

• Options
    FX that everything is okay!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm so sorry!  I wish I had an answer or reason for the spotting but I don't.  Lots of prayers that everything is just fine and that your doctor will be able to put your mind at ease!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hope everything is ok! It never hurts to call and check.  Someone posted a few days ago about tiny red spotting.  I responded that around 14 or 15 weeks I had 3 separate incidents of tiny spotting on the toilet paper.  My doctor said my cervix was probably a little irritated.  FX for you that it is something very minor as well.  
  • Options
    Spotting always creates panic for us Pgalers no matter how much or how far into pregnancy.  Right around 13/14 weeks when I thought I was in the 2nd trimester "safety zone" I had a day of spotting.  It turned out to be nothing and I think it may have been trying a little too hard on the loo Embarrassed  But rest assure, I did panic and call my doctor. Drink lots of water today and lay on your left side, that always helped me.
    BFP#1 2/4/11 m/c 3/4/11
    ?BFP#2 6/3/11 EDD 2/14/11?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    GL this afternoon. Good thoughts heading your way.

* PG #1 2/26/09: mm/c 4/14/09 at 10w4d | PG #2 8/5/09: mm/c 9/29/09 at 11w3d (boy) * 
    * CP's 4/14/10, 9/1/10, 4/19/11, 5/24/11, 10/14/13, 11/16/13 *
    * Ectopic 1/17/14 - nothing on u/s at 6w4d * 
    * PG #7 BFP 12/21/11 - DD born 8/31/12 * 
    * DH Dx'd with balanced translocation in 2011 *

• Options
    That tiny amount is probably nothing, but I totally understand your concern.  I'm so glad you already have an appointment and you found LO with the Doppler!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Married 9/22/07, began TTC 8/10
    Diagnosed with DOR, LP defect, mild endometriosis and cysts
    BFP #1 EDD 9/10/11, natural miscarriage at 6w
    BFP #2 Medicated cycle, twin boys born 4/4/12 at 29w4d
    BFP #3 EDD 8/8/14, D&C for missed miscarriage at 8w, baby boy with triploidy
    BFP #4 June 2014 CP
  • Options
    Huge hugs sweetie! I know this is so hard at times. I am glad you found LO on the doppler and that you have an appointment this afternoon. Good for you for staying home! Definitely keep us posted. ((hugs)) 
    Married my best friend 6/28/08
    DD born 4/3/10 BFP 4/9/11 missed mc @10w4d- forever loved
    BFP 8/21/11 EDD 4/29/12
    imageimageimage Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sending you my very best wishes!
    Siggy Note: Drunk Ron Swanson is on a break while Amy Poehler takes over for a while, summing up my thoughts on all this birth control, prenatal testing, women's issues stuff in the news.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    dx: LPD & low progesterone 11/2011
    BFP #1 August 23
  • Options
    Fx that it's nothing!! Sending t&ps your way!
    First BFP April 2011, EDD 01/11/11, MMC June 20, 2011 D&C June 20, 2011 Second BFP September 23, 20011 CP diagnosed September 26, 2011 PAL/PGAL welcome
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    DHs just never understand! *hugs* Hope you get some great news at your appt.!

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Keeping my FX for you and I hope your appointment goes well!

• Options

(((hugs))) FX that it is something very minor, T&P's being sent.

• Options
    I hope everything goes well! Being in bed is a good call!
  • Options
    Sorry, buddy, I just saw this. How did the appointment go?? Praying that it was nothing and everything is ok.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"