Nurseries and Baby Gear

travel cribs

I'm between the Phil and Teds and the Baby Bjorn.  Any opinions?
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

Re: travel cribs

• I guess it depends on what you need it for. We've always just used our PnP for overnight trips.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Not on your list, but I have tested them all and the Go Crib is the best thing to ever happen to my family. We can throw it in the suitcase, carry it on...it's so light and has awesome accessories. I highly highly recc it.
  • Loading the player...
  • I just heard about the Go Crib today.  We don't have a PNP and we want something light.  We will be taking it to Florida (plane trip) and then she will be sleeping in it all summer at the beach for the next few years, so we want something she will fit in for a few years.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• imageLiz4444:
    I just heard about the Go Crib today.  We don't have a PNP and we want something light.  We will be taking it to Florida (plane trip) and then she will be sleeping in it all summer at the beach for the next few years, so we want something she will fit in for a few years.

Then it is totally the best one for you. It makes sense for what you're going to use it for.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"