Late Term and Child Loss

Another case of people not thinking before they talk

I was flying home today from seeing some of my friends from my home board.  I was flying out of JFK and as I was going through security, I realized too late that I had forgotten to take my water our of the bag.  The lady at security had to go through it and I apologized for forgetting to take it out.  She said jokingly, "well, it's going to cost you your first born for that!"

Tongue Tied

I said, "yeah good luck with that."  I knew it wasn't appropriate to tell her about my loss....she didn't mean any harm.  Hell, I've said it several times myself without thinking.

<3<3 "You know my name, not my story.
You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through.
If you were in my shoes, you'd fall the first step." <3<3

Re: Another case of people not thinking before they talk

• You were in NY?  Aaaaaaah!

Sorry she said that.  You are right.  Before we all experienced these losses, we probably all used that phrase.  Just another way that we are all changed.  {{HUGS}}

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

***Congratulations to my TTCAL buddy Roxyttandme!! It's a GIRL!! Charlotte arrived on 9/29!!!!***
    PGaL/PAL Always Welcome!!
  • Yea, that doesn't surprise me for JFK. I hate that airport! But it is true, I think we have all said that at some point.

Our baby boy,Logan, was born still at 19w3d on 7/1/2011
    Our 2nd baby boy, Mason, was born still at 20w3d on 1/31/2012

After a much needed sanity break... we are praying for our rainbows

((BFP 7/29/13))  ((EDD 4/12/14))  It's BOY/GIRL twins!!!

• Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ((hugs))
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"