New York Babies

Nanny Share?

Has anyone had experince doing this? I live on the UES and will be returning to work in September.  I dont know if I should do daycare or a nanny.  I think having a nanny without share would be too expensive.  What has your experience been like?  Thanks !

Re: Nanny Share?

• I am finding that daycare is expensive as well. Check out shareournanny.com.

I wish I could something that would like all the daycares/family daycares in our neighborhood.

• We are moving out of the city from the UES and sadly our nanny won't be coming with us (too far to commute). I am trying to help her find a new family to work with. She is excellent - experienced, caring, reliable and my daughter loves her!  If you are interested in more details email me at alysiapoe@gmail.com.

• Loading the player...
  • I've never been in the parenting side of the share -- but I have been the nanny. Shares can be simple and work marvelously when you find someone who's schedule works with yours. For instance I worked for one family M/W/F and the other T/TH the two moms were close friends and would communicate with each other if ever there was to be a change in the schedule. The two moms split my weekly wage dramatically cutting their child care costs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"