Prenatal yoga dvd — The Bump
Health & Exercise

Prenatal yoga dvd

Does anyone have a prenatal yoga dvd they would recommend?  I don't expect a hard workout, but I also don't want it to be completely easy and pointless.  I have a lot of tension in my back (even before pregnancy) and my main goal is to help that issue.  I also don't have 70 minutes to spend on yoga, so something shorter, like 45 minutes, would be ideal.

Re: Prenatal yoga dvd

• check out gaiam.com or yogajournal.com  anything with rodney yee, patricia walden, susanne deeson
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker "You are not here merely to make a living. You are here to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, and with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world. You impoverish yourself if you forget this errand." - Woodrow Wilson
  • BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker "You are not here merely to make a living. You are here to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, and with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world. You impoverish yourself if you forget this errand." - Woodrow Wilson
  • I really enjoy Shiva Rea's dvds - she has a prenatal one (which I haven't tried yet, haven't been ok'd by doc to go back to exercising) and it's supposed to be really good.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I bought Lindsay Brin's complete pregnancy fitness program, which is 4 dvds, one for the first, second and third trimester, and then one for post natal boot camp. I really like them so far and it was only $20 on half.com.

I also love Amira's Belly Dance for Pregnancy and it has a lot of stretching which is supposed to ready the muscles used in labor so they're not tense. I bought that one on Amazon, also for $20.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I just bought Blooma yoga's DVD. It came yesterday, so I don't have a review yet.  But, they have a sample of the dvd on the website. The review on Amazon were also very good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards