Indiana Babies
Options

Friday check-in!

1. how are you feeling?

2. highlight/lowlight of your week?

3. weekend plans?

I don't know if you noticed, but I didn't do a question #4 last Friday either.  I'm having a hard time thinking of different questions, so I was going to only do them on Monday if that's cool.

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Friday check-in!

• Options

1.  Feeling ok.

2.  Highlight- on BCP for IVF #4.2.  Lowlight- actually having to pick up the BCP at the pharmacy.

3. Dh and I are going to go out to eat and watch a movie.  I also need to do some cleaning around the house.  No other plans.

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

1. Almost 35 weeks and feeling pretty good! I feel bad for baby bear because he's had the hiccups sooo often lately!

2. Highlight: Had Wednesday off so DH and I returned some stuff from the shower that weren't practical for us (like a summer outfit that won't fit baby bear until the dead of winter :( ). We picked up more stuff we needed for the nursery so all we new now is a bouncie and high chair :) yay! Lowlight: went to the dr yesterday because a rash on the growing bump. They think it's PUPPP or ICP, but we're hoping for PUPPP bc ICP is hard on the baby.

3. I work all weekend, so not a lot to look forward to :/ but my friend with the twins is being induced Monday! So very excited to meet those babies! 

image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1.  More rested actually...after some really bad nights, Owen and Olivia slept well last night, waking to feed and then going right back to sleep.  Thank goodness.

2.  High: Finding out that my plan to go back to work part-time has been accepted!  Just working on the details now.  Low: Olivia having some really rough nights - inconsolable crying, vomiting, gas, etc.

3.  Friends bringing us dinner tonight, then my brother and sister-in-law are taking the night shift so we can sleep!  Smile

Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. Okay. Had a rough week.

2. Highlight: Connor is taking lots of steps!

Lowlight: We finally put Marley down. I adopted him when he was 6 weeks old and he was my first "baby" and my best friend for almost 11 years. Probably the hardest decision I've ever had to make. So sad :(

3. We have a babysitter for tonight but not sure what we'll do yet. Might check out the new Mr. Potato Head exhibit at the CM tomorrow. Sunday we are going to the NFL experience with my parents and the kids. Sunday afternoon is my husband's grandmother's memorial service - she passed away (not totally unexpectedly) last Saturday.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1.  The cold is still lingering.  I am ready for it to be gone for good!  Other than that, DD slept until 8:30 this morning, so I feel pretty rested.

2.  Highlight:  Going to work out yesterday - I missed it!  (And then I got a Wendy's hamburger after and it hit the spot.)  Lowlight:  Nothing really.

3.  Going to have coffee with a friend who's in from out of town and catch up on lots of girl talk.  Even better:  DH is watching DD for me, so we'll be kid-free!  :)

Totally cool on the questions.  I'm amazed that you can come up with as many as you do!

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

1.  Feel really great...started working out!

2.  Highlight would be starting my Zumba DVDs and having the contractors start on our finished basement project!  No lowlights!

3.  Headed to Indy for the young farmer convention...should be fun. 

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo DSC_0014.jpg
  • Options

1.  Feeling exhausted.  Love my baby girl but I would love me some sleep too.  With a husband who works full time and is a video game junkie at night I really dont get many breaks....

2.highlight: seeing a lactation consultant at our pediatrician and figuring out why we have had to many breastfeeding issues.  I can finally stop crying and hating myself because its not anything I'm doing.   lowlight: Family drama.  Its on both sides of the family and its weighing my mind down at a time when I need to be focused on setting a routine and getting sleep.  Not worrying about being let down and other issues.

3. Tomorrow is Hailey Jo's Welcome home/birthday party.  Our hospital gives you a cake for a birthday party but it snowed last thurs and that is when we had it planned.  I see they are calling for snow tomorrow too but hopefully we can still do it.  Other then that I am hoping to get some much needed rest and maybe just maybe lose these bags under my eyes. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    **HUGS** marleysmom.  Losing a pet is so hard.  :(  I'm so sorry.
    No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"