Northern California Babies

Baby Ktan?

anyone have one? what are your thoughts?

I have a becco gemini but he seems like he would be small for it even though it says its for infants 7 pounds and above.

I'm not interested in the moby.. too confusing for me ;) 

Re: Baby Ktan?

• I had one and loved it. I wore DS in it from 3 days old till he was almost 20 pounds in it but at the end it hurt my back to wear him in it too long. It was supr easy to use, and I loved that he could face me or face out and still be supported. They run a little big IMHO, and I bought one size only to return it for a smaller size. I would recomind it if you find the moby too confusing.
  • I saw it at a trade show and loved it. I used it a ton in the early days both around the house and out and about. H loved it. Definitely try it on because it is a "size" deal, unlike the Moby. I did find that once he was out of the cradle/sling type of hold I didn't use it anymore and moved on to other types of carriers...like you might do with your Beco.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey T, do you want to borrow mine?  You gave it to me at my shower and I loved it when C was smaller and now we use the Gemini.
    James & Lauren ~ 9/22/07 * Expecting our first ~9/10/11 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"