New Jersey Babies

Anyone have experience with Back, Seigel and Goldstein?

Hi ladies! I am a FTM and new to the group. Hopefully I can get some feedback. I am switching obgyns. I currently go to Healthy Woman and I am VERY unhappy. I do not recommend this group at all.

Ive been looking for experienced doctors who support my plan to have a natural birth. I've heard good things about Back, Seigel and Goldstein and I've made an app't with them.

Has anyone on here used them? If so, how was your experience? Was CentraState natural birth friendly, or did the try to push drugs on you, make you stay in bed, and not give you any food throughout labor?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Anyone have experience with Back, Seigel and Goldstein?

• I am using them and I love them! I had a gall bladder surgery at 13 weeks and they were there with me every step of the way. I would deaf recommend them also I know a lot of other people who have used them and are very happy

• Thank you for your input! I decided to use them for my pregnancy. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Your welcome yay :) 

• I had my assessment with Susan and met with Dr. Goldstein and I can not thank you enough for recommending them! I was recently diagnosed with a short cervix. Within a month my cervix shrank from 3.3 cm to 1.8 cm and I'm only 20 weeks pregnant. My other doctors at Healthy Woman wanted to take more of a wait and see approach. I guess wait to see if I lose my baby or not? I'm not really for that. I was a nervous wreck when i met with Susan. I felt I was in a position where i needed medical assistance immediately and didn't have time to look for another doctor, especially when my cervix was shrinking so quickly. I kept thinking what if this group was lax too?. However, Dr. Goldstein listened to my concerns, calmed me down and made a plan of action immediately. I did get progesterone suppositories from the high-risk doctor at CentraState, during my 20 week scan, but Goldstein informed me that studies show the shots work better and discussed the possibility of needing an emergency certlage and getting a second opinion from another high risk doctor. I now have an appointment in a week and a half and am getting started on Progesterone shots. I feel I am in the best care and with their help will hopefully bring my beautiful daughter into this world full-term and healthy.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"