April 2011 Moms

Anyone else's LO have RSV and pneumonia

My DD has RSV and pneumonia. She is getting better but still very sleepy. Now I feel like I'm getting something. Has anyone dealt with this too?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image PitaPata Dog tickers Daisypath Halloween tickers Daisypath Christmas tickers

Re: Anyone else's LO have RSV and pneumonia

• Mine had them both, but not together.  What is she on?  DS was very sleepy and lethargic with both.  The RSV took a huge toll on him.  Both were tough though.  It took about a week for him to come around from the RSV.
    photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• DD had a severe respiratory infection with ear infections in both ears about two weeks ago.  They said it was likely she had RSV, but did not do the test for it because it wasn't going to change the treatment.  She ended up on a nebulizer, and antibiotic for the ear infections.  It was about a week, two to three days on medicine, before her energy, appetitie and personality returned. 

Good luck!  It is never fun to have a sick LO. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageweelass24:
    Mine had them both, but not together.  What is she on?  DS was very sleepy and lethargic with both.  The RSV took a huge toll on him.  Both were tough though.  It took about a week for him to come around from the RSV.

She is on amoxicillin and a nebulizer. She was in the hospital for a day. She now has a rash on her butt and her stomach is bothering her.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image PitaPata Dog tickers Daisypath Halloween tickers Daisypath Christmas tickers
  • Pneumonia. Diagnosed yesterday. Breathing treatments every 4 hours, etc. LO is so incredibly sick. I'm so sorry you guys are going thru it also!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"