Maryland Babies

Cloth Diapers?

I know there is a cloth diaper board... However in the Baltimore/Annapolis/Columbia (Annapolis would be best) where do you buy cloth diapers? I have done some on line research but I'm a very hands on person and would love for someone in a store with actual products to teach me about what I would really need. We have not 100% decided on going cloth but I think a mix wouldnt be a bad idea, as long as baby girl is happy is either cloth or disposable. 

If there are any other local tips/places/people ect you could pass my way I would be very grateful!  

Thanks Ladies 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cloth Diapers?

• Soft and Cozy Baby (currently in Hampden and moving to The Avenue at the end of the month) is a great place to get your hands on some diapers and see what the different styles are like. I believe they also do a trial package where you can try several different kinds out and see what you like best once your LO arrives. Greenberries in Columbia is another shop you can purchase from.

I buy almost everything from www.kellyscloset.com. They have coupons for free diapers all the time and free shipping over $50. 

We love cloth diapering. If you're on the fence, definitely check it out and see if it's for you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Someone's getting a little brother!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • DH and I took a class at Soft & Cozy Baby a couple months ago.  It was so helpful!

They also offer a trial of different diapers that we might do, depending on how many we get as gifts.

Visit The Nest!
    5 cats. 1 baby.Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I follow both Soft & Cozy and Greenberries on FB. Both of them have Cloth 101/intro sessions from time to time. 

I am in Annapolis and have a fairly huge stash of cloth diapers, if you wanted to just see some in person. We switched to cloth when DD was 2 months old and DS has worn cloth since birth.  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"