Pregnant after 35
Options

Am I crazy that...

I will miss my bump once LO gets here. I will be thrilled of course to have him with me, but I got used to my bump and it feels like a part of me...I know I will feel sad and it is just an adjustment....Did anyone else feel like this or have thought about this?

Re: Am I crazy that...

• Options
    Your bump will be with you for a while after DS, and you'll be ready for it to leave! I missed movement. Every time I'd get the longing for another baby, I realized I just missed being pregnant. Of course, this pregnancy has sucked compared to my first one, sooooo I don't think I'll miss it again!
  • Options
    I didnt miss it right off the bat.  I was so happy to not be pregnant, but as the babies got older I missed it.  I missed the complete protection I coud afford them when they were in the womb.  When I left them at a sitters house or when they fell down, it almost hurt in the uterus to to know that they were growing up and never woud be that close and that protected like they were when I was pregnant.  Its odd to try to verbalize it, but yeah I missed the pregnancies :-)
    Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    When you get to 39 weeks, you will be ready for it to be gone!
    First birth: Natural (med-free) Second birth: Hell, no. Epidural all the way. Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageelainej:
    When you get to 39 weeks, you will be ready for it to be gone!

LMBO!! exactly!! once that bump is resting on your thighs as you sit, you'll be ready to let it go!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, I'll miss my 25 week bump not my 38 week bump.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageYaraC:
    Yes, I'll miss my 25 week bump not my 38 week bump.

Yes....I can see why I feel like this now after reading your responses. The bump really isnt getting in my way yet. You're right, in a few months, it will be probably a lot harder to deal with....And I after reading your responses, its not just a bump, I will be missing, its knowing that LO is in there moving around and thats the feeling I will miss!!! 

• Options
    I don't have a bump yet, but I didn't really miss it last time and can' imagine I will this time. I'll be sad that it's the last time I'll have a bump, but the messing with my already screwed up balance, difficulty wiping and shaving and all around uncomfortableness of it won't be missed.
  • Options
    I didn't miss the bump so much, but I really missed seeing and feeling my girl move around in there. I'm excited that I get to experience that again. (Although I may not be saying the same thing during those rib jabs!).
  • Options

Yeah, let us know if you still feel that way around 37 weeks :)

I was so happy to be able to lie on my back.  I did not miss the bump one bit.

DS born 8/8/09 and DD born 6/12/12.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"