Adoption
Options

Re-Intro

Hi ladies!

I introduced myself back in Feb/March 2010 when we first applied to become Foster/Adoptive parents.  I'm sorry that I haven't posted since then (have been lurking for a long time and cheering everyone on), but we got a BFP from our 1st IVF at the end of March, but I m/c at 6 weeks, then we tried IVF #2 once we were given the green light, which ended in a BFN and then we tried a FET cycle and that didn't work either.

So needless to say, after spending the 1st half of 2011 pumped full of drugs and being somewhat BSC (raging hormones), we decided it was time for a long ART break, we are going on 6 months.  This past fall, we were able to finally start & finish the MAPP classes (and everything that goes with the process) and I'm happy to say we were finally approved last week!!! 

We have our first placement, a Respite Care situation this weekend, 2 brothers, a 7 year old and a 4 month old.  We are excited but nervous too!

Although Dh and I will try another IVF cycle, probably in late Feb/March, we will continue to Foster, in hopes of adopting an older child or a sibling group.

I hope ya'll will have me back.  I look forward to being a more active poster and keeping up with everyone's journey to parenthood!!!

TTC #1 Since 11/08 - Dx: MFI & PCOS
7 IUIs = All BFNs
2011: March IVF #1.2 = e/p @ 6w: May IVF #2 = BFN: July sFET #1 = BFN

2012: Jan We're Certified FC/A Parents
May IVF #3 = c/p
June-Nov Foster Mommy to M (Toddler)
July FET #2 = BFN
Aug FET #3 = BFN
Sept-Nov Foster Mommy to Baby Bella (Newborn)
Nov HSG/Sono = Clear!
Dec FET #4 = BFN

2013: Feb FET #5 = m/c @ 6.5w
May-July Foster Mom to H (8 yr old girl)
June/July/Aug IVF #4 = Freeze All
July = Unofficially Adopting T (10 yr old boy)
Sept FET #6 = TBD
**PAIF/SAIF Welcome**

Re: Re-Intro

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"