Orange County Babies
Options

Nursing moms come in please

Any nursing moms here? I'm looking for some basic advice (do you nurse on both sides? Are you introducing the bottle? How often, etc.) and I'd love to find support here versus in a google search.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nursing moms come in please

• Options

I know you, FB friend! ;)

I'm still nursing my 9-month old. I've never been a really good pumper...unless I'm engorged, and he's asleep. So I nurse on both sides. I used to give him a bottle once a day, but then he was waking up every hour at night, and I was so exhausted, so I stopped pumping. And now, lil man does not want to drink from a bottle. Eeeks! 

Are you having any problems or do you have any specific questions? 

• Options

hi, T :) such a small world ;) since i posted this i decided to switch to nursing on one side only, it's so much easier (especially in public where i always need assistance from dh getting him on, bleh!).

i take it you work from home? i'm starting back to work tomorrow and ugh, hate that i'll have to pump 3x's a day while at work. two months is just too young to wean him, though, especially since i nursed Luke all the way to 12+ months! 

Luke wouldn't take a bottle, either, he was too used to me (i was home with him for 10 months!). When i went back to work we just transitioned him to a sippy and he was fine taking breast milk that way.

i just wish the whole process was easier, i hate everything about bf'ing, expect knowing that my lil one is getting the best i can give :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"