Health & Exercise
Options

Exercize & TTC ?

This may be a stupid question but just wondering?? I guess not really just regular exercise but full out workouts and weight loss, could this effect anything?Thanks girls appreciate it!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Exercize & TTC ?

• Options

My doctor told me that most workouts/diets will not hurt your chances while TTC, as long as you aren't overdoing the workout (many hours at high intensity) and as long as you are eating enough (not eating enough can hurt your monthly cycle, or stop it altogether.)

I do Crosffit and now spin, and my doctor said that even with those I am fine. If you are concerned, you should speak to your doctor regarding the specifics of your regimen, just to be sure.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I was training for a marathon when I got pregnant with my first baby -- it was probably the most I'd been exercising in my life (up to 40 miles of running per week, lots of hill training, speed training, and weight lifting).  If you're just starting to try, it probaby will be fine. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageAnnP13:

My doctor told me that most workouts/diets will not hurt your chances while TTC, as long as you aren't overdoing the workout (many hours at high intensity) and as long as you are eating enough (not eating enough can hurt your monthly cycle, or stop it altogether.)

I do Crosffit and now spin, and my doctor said that even with those I am fine. If you are concerned, you should speak to your doctor regarding the specifics of your regimen, just to be sure.

Agree.  Prior to getting pregnant, I worked out 1-2 times a day, 6 days a week doing everything from intense insanity workouts to running, weight lifting etc. As long as you are eating enough and don't have any ore-existing conditions, you should be fine, but I would def. talk to your OB.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"