Potty Training

when do you start "big kid" panties?

DD is peeing on the body pretty consistently, and she tells us when she has to go. She still wets during her naps and at night, and she still poops in her diaper. 

Should we put big girl panties on now, or do we want until she is pooping in the potty? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: when do you start "big kid" panties?

• I put my daughter in panties the week she started using the toilet, she pooped in her pants one time and was upset about it... after that no accidents!

Little Rose is 2 1/2.
  • I started right in them when we started, using pull ups for naps & nighttime, I didn't realize a lot of people didn't do that. She was so excited about picking out & wearing the underwear I figured it would be a motivator. After 3 days of a few accidents, she did great & hasn't had an accident since (we just started a week ago tho ;) ), but again I do use pull ups for naps, bedtime & also if we go run errands- she is not at the point where she is really telling me when she has to go, but she is good about trying/going when I suggest she does.

• Loading the player...
  • Today is our first official day of PTing (before now we've just randomly asked her if she'd like to sit on her potty) and she's been in underwear all day. I only put her in a pull-up for naptime.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"