How many inches -around- is your pregnant belly? — The Bump
3rd Trimester

How many inches -around- is your pregnant belly?

I'm almost 40 inches, around (lined up with my belly button) I feel huge, lol. How big is your belly?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How many inches -around- is your pregnant belly?

• I'm 40in also

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • you are so brave lol I'm scared to look ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • 44 up 15 inches from pre-pregnancy 
  • imagejewerner:
    you are so brave lol I'm scared to look ;)

LOL me too. I don't know and don't want to... :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Graphics
  • 36 and growing : )
  • Im to scared to measure!!
  • I hadn't even thought to check! 37" (up ~12-13" from usual). Everyone keeps telling me how small I look, but I sure hope LO is growing in there!!

• 53.5in. (around at the belly button) last time I measured (at least a week ago). I am not measuring again!
  • 47 Stick out tongue  But I was a bit, ummm fluffy to begin with... I feel huge.  I'm 34w5d
  • I measured at the dr two weeks ago and I was at 42 inches.
    Image and  video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby  Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • At the roundest part of my belly? . . .64 inches and counting.
    Amanda D. in NC Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • As much as I have no desire to know the answer to this I have even less of a desire to share it....I stopped measuring proly at 32 weeks when I was at 40", which would be 17" up from before PG....at this stage I'm not sure they make tape measures long enough LOL
  • I don't know, but I'll be checking as soon as I get home!  I'm short waisted and carrying in front of me as if there were a basketball under my shirt, so now I'm dying to know.  (I keep hoping that a measuring tape will turn up out of nowhere.)
  • 38 inches have been for weeks, but now my belly is is expanding higher instead of out.
  • 44in at almost 35 weeks
  • 37.5 - I had to measure it yesterday for the baby book Smile
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 44 inches at 38 weeks! I'm 5'8 and up about 14 inches... aaah
  • 43 inches!!!
  • Funny you should ask! I picked up measuring tape at an expo today just for this reason. 37.5 at 31 weeks and some change. But I am wearing maternity spanx because I wore a dress:) So probably 38+.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • 46 inches
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah, then think about how many FEET that is! AHHH!! I'm so ready for delivery it's not even funny! I know you all feel the same way!

• OMG. I wish I hadn't checked that.  I've popped a lot more in the last two weeks, but I really wasn't expecting 40.5" to the be my measurement!  I think I started at around 28-30" (size 4 or 6 pp, but I carry weight around my middle).  My large love handles are at the same level as my belly button, though, so I think that does throw it off a bit.

• I tried to measure mine with a tape measurer that was 36 inches.  I ran out of tape!
    imageimageimage
  • I can't find my cloth tape measures, LOL. So I took this with the metal tape measure I was using to measure the space for the changing table... it's likely a little high.

46.5"

O
    M
    G

That's up ~16" from pre-pregnancy! No wonder everyone tells me I look huge.

---
    ♥ Married since June 2009 ♥
    TW: Living children & Losses:
    Mom of sons "Alpha" (Feb 2012) & "Beta" (May 2016)
    Pregnant after 4 losses via IVF/FET with daughter "Gamma" (EDD Oct 2, 2019)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    LeynaAbbey
  • I was 48 last week...I havent meassured since then.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • At the biggest part, 47 inches. I'm 39 weeks and was an average size to begin with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards