April 2012 Moms

Mustela Baby Products

Since California Baby is now off the table I was looking for an alternative.

Anyone know anything pros/cons about Mustela products?

Kellen 4.27.12 Miller 6.30.13 Baby #3 edd 9.7.15

Re: Mustela Baby Products

• or do you prefer Burts Bees
  • Why not California Baby???
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • They changed their formula and now contain chemicals that may be linked to cancers like J&J.
  • UGH so annoying! I added theirs after hearing about J&J.
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • These are what I'd originally registered for and then added a few CA Baby things (which may now need to be removed).  I don't have personal experience, but I've given them to several friends and they've always liked them.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD #1 born 4/1/2012
    My Married Bio 

• We used (and still use) the mustela newborn shampoo on my DS. He has extremely sensitive skin and developed cradle cap. The mustela took care of the cradle cap and never caused any skin irritation.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I registered for Baby Magic but Mustela looks good.

Burts would be best, IMO, but the price (for 2 babies!!) just doesn't work for us. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • This is just one ladies opinion obviously but I have used this website https://www.gimmethegoodstuff.org/baby-shampoo/  She rates shampoo/baby wipes/lotion/sunscreen for non-toxic stuff.

She says Mustela shampoo is some of the most toxic you can buy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • imagelindy27:

This is just one ladies opinion obviously but I have used this website https://www.gimmethegoodstuff.org/baby-shampoo/  She rates shampoo/baby wipes/lotion/sunscreen for non-toxic stuff.

Thanks for the link. Most of her products I have never even heard of.

• imageTeamHayes:
    imagelindy27:

This is just one ladies opinion obviously but I have used this website https://www.gimmethegoodstuff.org/baby-shampoo/  She rates shampoo/baby wipes/lotion/sunscreen for non-toxic stuff.

Thanks for the link. Most of her products I have never even heard of.

I agree, each page seems to have links on the left side for products she recommends that are sold on amazon.  I have heard of more of those items so you might look in that location.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • Totally off-topic, but each time I see this thread title, I think it says "Mustafa Baby," which is what my coworker (she's from Afghanistan) has named my stomach.  
    Belly Dweller: EDD 04/22/2014
    Big Boy: Born 05/2012
  • I am using mustela. It moisturize very well, but I find if I put even a little too much on, it doesn't absorb and rolls off my skin. I'd advise just using a little at a time. I tried Burt's Bees but felt like I had to rub it in for a million years. It smells pretty nice, though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I registered for Method Baby products. Anyone use these before?

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"