Austin Babies
Options

Kids and eating while sick

DD has had a nasty cold since Friday.  Her appetite has gone down, which is to be expected (I think).  I can get her to eat rice, bananas, fruit-blend pouches, little bits of cheese, waffles, and Baked Lays.  (Not all at once and not her normal amount of any of these foods.)  I'm feeling the most guilty about the chips, but she'll walk over to where we keep them and say "Pweeeeee!  Chih." (Please chip.)  Am I terrible for giving her a few chips every day?  When she's not sick, she maybe gets them once a week. 
No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Kids and eating while sick

• Options
    When DS is sick, he doesn't want to eat either. I'll give him the "unhealthy" things then just to make sure he has something in his belly. I figure if I like to eat a little junk when i'm feeling bad, I'm okay with him deciding what sounds good to him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

DD's appetite plummets when she's sick. The only thing she ever wants is milk and bananas.

Re: chips. If you're feeling guilty, then I should feel worse. I can get DD to do anything by offering 'Tzips,' and I totally take advantage of that.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Whew.  Thanks, Ladies. 

And Mrs. Wildman, our bribe food is "Elmo Crackers."  Seriously, the kid looooves freaking Elmo and anything to do with him.

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"