Stay at Home Moms
Options

What do you watch when you get "YOU" time?

I just started watching The Shield for the first time ever yesterday, and I'm instantly addicted.  Kitcat has been napping for about an hour and a half, and I'm hoping that she'll take a nice nap later this afternoon as well so that I can finish this DVD and get it in the mail to Netflix so that I can get the next one. 

Re: What do you watch when you get "YOU" time?

• Options
    I am terrible...I watch General Hospital and crappy reality shows. I like a little bit of fluff in the middle of the day. :)
  • Options
    The TV gets turned off.  There are shows that DH and I watch together in the evening though.  But for me time, I'm usually painting and listening to an audio book.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I DVR all my fav shows at night because we're usually in bed by 9-10pm. I watch them during the day:

Real Housewives

Gossip Girl

The Mentalist

Project Runway (when it was on)

Yeah, I'm a t.v. JUNKIE =)

• Options
    I watch Days Of Our Lives.
  • Options
    I watch unspeakably bad tv.
  • Options
    I watch all the stuff I have dvr-ed: The Hills, Jon and Kate, 17 Kids, The Office, How I Met Your Mother. 
  • Options
    my DH and I watch some shows together in the evening like The Unit, and Chuck. ..etc. But during the day I watch Ellen and The News (both dvr'ed) while I breastfeed, other than that I don't watch TV during the day.
  • Options

I LOVE The Shield.

Try The Wire if you love The Shield. It's also a great show.

Currently, I'm watching old episodes of Miami Vice! LOL! I don't watch a lot of TV though.?

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Options

I'm addicted to the People's Court & Judge Judy (I heart Judge Marilyn Milian most).  When I get a chance, they are on the tube! 

Lame... I know, but good fun.  :)

• Options
    Recently,  The Real Housewives of Atlanta. 
  • Options
    Y&R and Days of our Lives everyday!  As well as shows I have DVRed that DH doesn't care about like Samantha Who, Dancing with the stars, Lipstick Jungle and Oprah.  :)

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• Options
    My stuff is also all Tivo'd.  I watch lots of stuff....Desperate Housewives, L&O: SVU, HGTV stuff, 90210, Starter Wife, 'Til Death, How I Met Your Mother.....DH & I watch other stuff together....L&O: CI, all the CSIs, Criminal Minds, Numbers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh, and Lipstick Jungle.  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

my evening "me" time (after 8 pm since my kids sleep through the night!) - DVR'd items or whatever is on

my naptime "me" time - General Hospital and One Life to Live

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"