Georgia Babies
Options

what my DD learned from me yesterday

"Hell no!" Embarrassed

We were at the store last night and I'm talking to Erick about something and I (as in ME! and not Erick!) said "hell no! I am not going to do that again!" well, a second later I hear a little voice say "hell no." Erick and I looked at each other and wanted to laugh so hard, but instead we started telling Camila to repeat "Hello" ha!
I really thought that it would have been Erick that would say something Camila would repeat and not me. Lesson learned... we are now watching.every.little.thing we say.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: what my DD learned from me yesterday

• Options
    Abigail said s#*@ the other day for the first time. And DH and I rarely cuss. It was so funny! She immediately knew it as a bad word and put her hands over her mouth and refuses to repeat it. 
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

My worst fear since DH and I let words slip more than we should.  Especially now that MJD seems to repeat new words non stop now, I'm so terrified. 

When I was a kids I dropped the f-bomb and damn due to my father's potty mouth, so I'm sure there will be pay back!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    yeah its happened to us too.  I dropped something and without thinking I said "damn it"  next thing I know she is repeating it.  Ugh.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"