Indiana Babies
Options

insurance rave

At least for now...let's see how we do when I really get into this pregnancy and actually start using my benefits.

?

Anyway, I pay a $150 fee, and then everything is covered. No matter what happens, or what complications arise, I'll have no additional costs. All of my prenatal visits are included in that, lactation consultant services, and any other "miscellaneous" charges related to pregnancy and birth.

?

I guess I was expecting to pay a lot more or have a bigger deductible or something. Maybe this isn't that good of a deal, but I was really pleasantly surprised!?

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: insurance rave

• Options

you suck! JK, I'd say that's a really good deal. I know I'll at least pay $2000 cause that's what my deductable is. yay for saving money.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

That is REALLY GOOD!!!  My annual max out-of-pocket was $2000.  But I also had to pay for my ultrasounds and the way the my pregnancy fell, I ended up having to pay for most of my lab and u/s fees in 2007, but paid only $2000 for all of the hospital/delivery/anesthesia/newborn charges this year. 

I would definitely consider that great insurance!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is great! My deductible/max out of pocket is $400.
  • Options
    Yeah, that's how ours was.  It was completely awesome!
  • Options
    Wow...I'm an insurance agent and have NEVER heard of such a steal??? You are a lucky lady!
  • Options
    Ours was somewhat similar - I think we paid $350 and it covered everything that my doctor did.  We still have to pay some OOP for things like my epidural but if my OB did it, it's been covered.  It even covered my c-section, since it was a medical emergency and not a personal choice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"