Maryland Babies
Options

Pediatrician in Columbia area

Can you ladies recommend your pedi? I'm not sure where to start so I figured I'd come here to see if anyone loves theirs! Thanks :)

Re: Pediatrician in Columbia area

• Options
    NEVERMIND! I just saw the post below about this
  • Options

I work at The Pediatric Center on Columbia 100 Pkwy, just behind the Chick-fil-A off Rt. 100.  We have 9 pediatricians and one nurse practitioner on staff between two locations (the one in Columbia, and the main office in Catonsville) and I love them all.  Favorites are Dr. Eric Crawford, Dr. Henry Chang, and Dr. Dianne Landrum.  Scheduling for well appointments is easy if you give enough notice and sick appointments are same-day by priority.  24 hour nurse and doctor on call and at least 3-4 triage nurses on the phones during the day.

www.thepediatriccenter.org

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Dr. Landrum is our pediatrician and she is AMAZING!!!  We have seen several of the doctors at this practice and have been happy with most all of them.  We had a very bad experience with Dr. Standiford, though.  I'd stay clear of him but that's just my opinion.

Best of luck to you

-Sari

• Options

I went to the pediatric center with both of my childeren and honestly I had bad experience with them.

First I had Dr. Crawford. At first he seems very cool, laid back...but the longer I saw him the more I got enoyed by the laid back alittle too much. But you like that or not. Not for me.

I switch to Dr. Chang. Well he was alright, but was always letting us wait way too long. ( in those very tiny rooms, is no fun with a 2 year old and an infant!)

I felt he never listend to what I had to say, my little one has allergies...I took the nessacry steps to see a allergist to find out what is wrong with my little man.

I think they are just way overbooked and that cost them the quality.

I am still searching for the right pediatrican!

Good luck.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"