Philadelphia Babies
Options

The Birthing Center - Bryn Mawr?

Has anyone delivered their baby at the birthing center?  I would love to get any feedback and/or ask you a few questions.

Thanks!

Re: The Birthing Center - Bryn Mawr?

• Options
    We decided not to use the Birthing Center due to distance, but we checked it out.  They have informational get-togethers - they tell you about the birth center and natural child birth and then you tour the Birthing Center. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I would like to do it with my second one.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got all of my care there from beginning until about 1 hour before the end-- DS's heartrate started doing something they didn't like so they transferred me to the hospital.  I ended up delivering via c-section due to the heartrate issue and it was the best outcome for me-- healthy baby boy!  But my care with the midwives was EXCELLENT and I will be using them again for any future pregnancies though I won't be able to deliver there because I am now considered high risk.  Though I was transferred, a midwife came with me and was there for the delivery and after.  They also came and checked on me every day in the hospital as well as in my home 48 hours after I came home.  I highly recommend them and suggest you go to one of the information meetings.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image image
  • Options
    I know I'm late responding on this, but just thought I'd throw out there that I'm going to the birthing center and I really like them so far.
    Lillian Annette, can't wait to meetcha! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"