South Jersey Babies

Hi Ladies!! Happy (not) Monday!

Just wanted to say hi to all you girls out there who are always on here looking for conversations :) How is everyone doing??
Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker
imageimage

Re: Hi Ladies!! Happy (not) Monday!

• I'm dragging badly this morning. DD was up basically all night because of teething.  DH and I alternated holding her because that's the only way she would sleep.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • :( How is she doing today? Did she sleep better last night? I'm only having my first baby, but I know from my sister and my niece/nephews teething is no fun!
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Sgt. M's wife- we should phone conference at night!  I was up all freaking night too b/c of DD's teething.  I am in my own personal hell.  Although I wake DH up to keep me company, DD only cries harder when he holds her.  My back and shoulders hurt now.  Ugh.  I need this phase to end now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lauren - she was all smiles and giggles this morning.  It must be nice knowing you've got a nap coming in a few hours.

Aqua - I was thisclose to Bumping from my phone last night because there was no way I was falling asleep in the chair in her room but I didn't want to distract her from going to sleep anymore.  Someone told me to try Ibuprofen instead of Tylenol so that's our game plan tonight.  The Tylenol didn't seem to touch her pain and we gave her some before bed and again at 2 a.m.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh I can't wait til I'm in your shoes =/  Haha. Hopefully your nights won't be as bad..those teeth need to come through!
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"