April 2011 Moms

board jumping

so i've been hanging out here and 6-9 and now that i'm almost up to 9m (well DS is! ha) i'm just lurking a bit over there...i'm getting the impression those 9-12's are a little ruthless! lots of flaming and bickering...wish i could stay at 6-9 but would be pointless! hopefully all those girls move up soon so we can keep it tame! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: board jumping

• true! it's a little more entertaining! just have to be careful what you post if you don't wanna get flamed...haha
  • A lot of those women have been around since the trimester boards. I always was excited to get to the new board because they were far more entertaining, nut they always moved on quickly. I'm with Scout, I'm so sick of CIO I could scream.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I hated 6-9 so much I jumped to 9-12 ages ago. Of course, I started out on TTGP and BOTB, and you have to have a thick skin to survive those boards. Wink

Come on over, Nugget. You'll be fine!

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• imageScout2005:

I think they are hysterical.

I'm so sick of the CIO crap on 6-9 I could spit. Thrilled to move. 

This.
    imageimageimageimage
  • The board (9-12) is actually slower now that some of the babies have turned 1.  I enjoy that group.  We have been there over a month now and like other boards there is going to be some drama, and OMG issues but in all it's a great board.

Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • glad to hear it :) see you over there! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"